boro_boy

All these sexual assaults claims

Each day there's a bunch of new people with their stories.

To me it looked like you had to suck dick to get anywhere in Hollywood!!

I don't understand why people have to tell the world they were sexually assaulted after 30+ years of silence.

Should I start a new thread for this, similar to the Celebrity Death mach... or not...

2 hours ago, Babycakes said:

I disagree, You don't know how that person feels. It only takes one person to come forward then you will find that there is a lot more out there going through exactly the same thing.

I know I don't know how they feel but I wouldn't want to tell the whole world.

2 hours ago, Negan said:

The thing I heavily disagree with is the opinion formed before there is any sort of trial or investigation is carried out.

It is like if they throw enough mud at it some will stick. 

Yeah they shouldn't be allowed to name the supposed guilty party until they are actually found guilty. But with Weiner bloke, i think due to the amount of evidence and people who have come forward, he's obviously 10000000000000000000000% guilty.

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Each day there's a bunch of new people with their stories.

To me it looked like you had to suck dick to get anywhere in Hollywood!!

I don't understand why people have to tell the world they were sexually assaulted after 30+ years of silence.

Should I start a new thread for this, similar to the Celebrity Death mach... or not...

Cos there's a few quid in it.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah I was thinking that too.

1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

Who knew Spacey would be a nonce !

Fair one haha

10 minutes ago, superally said:

No doubt there's a few quid in it but there's also no doubt that everyone in Hollywood is a nonce. Ever read about that Nickelodeon director who has pretty much stuck his cock in every kid his given a job ? The parents signing their kids lives away for the cash knowing full well what will happen are the real criminals.

Edited by YIDDO

1 hour ago, YIDDO said:

No doubt there's a few quid in it but there's also no doubt that everyone in Hollywood is a nonce. Ever read about that Nickelodeon director who has pretty much stuck his cock in every kid his given a job ? The parents signing their kids lives away for the cash knowing full well what will happen are the real criminals.

This is just the beginning isn't it. They're all coming out the woodwork now. Its like Saville and the BBS all over again, but on a huge scale with Hollywood. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

This is just the beginning isn't it. They're all coming out the woodwork now. Its like Saville and the BBS all over again, but on a huge scale with Hollywood. 

It's been fucking obvious for years mate! 

YOU! Could be a Hollywood actor if you was willing to suck a cock, which  means I'm amazed you aren't starring in the latest films, sailor boy!

Edited by YIDDO

19 hours ago, YIDDO said:

It's been fucking obvious for years mate! 

YOU! Could be a Hollywood actor if you was willing to suck a cock, which  means I'm amazed you aren't starring in the latest films, sailor boy!

hahaahahah you utter belled :) 

I'm straight as they come mate. 

New allegations have emerged from a number of men accusing Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct.

US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was groped by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.

Montana says he was left with PTSD for six months after he claims Spacey "forcefully" grabbed his crotch.

Post Traumatic Stress Desiese, FFS get real!

Annoying thing is, there are a lot of people making entirely false claims, which  can destroy peoples lives and careers families etc and face no comeback.

A lot of it is clearly shameless inept women completely over exaggerating stuff, to make money from a clearly immoral media.

Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the new rule nowadays.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

Annoying thing is, there are a lot of people making entirely false claims, which  can destroy peoples lives and careers families etc and face no comeback.

A lot of it is clearly shameless inept women completely over exaggerating stuff, to make money from a clearly immoral media.

Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the new rule nowadays.

Yeah and it shouldn't be that way either!

They need evidence, surely they can't go off hear say. If you feel like you have been raped or groped, you need to speak up straight away and not in 10 years time!