boro_boy

Just bought a Dryer!

Not the most exciting message on the forum, but since the weather cooled down, nothing is drying in the house, well it is but takes 1-2 days. I only bought a shitty Indesit one, 8kg so should be nice and big. I'm just sick of the backlog of clothes everywhere, hanging everywhere round the house! I used to have a washer/dryer but it was shite at drying and it eventually just died on me. That was a 6kg washer with a 3kg dryer so was tiny. I not have a 10kg washer and soon to be 8kg dryer, so makes life a lot more easier. 

https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/idc8t3b/indesit-idc8t3b-freestanding-electric-tumble-dryer

5 minutes ago, superally said:

I feel better knowing that.:)

I thought you might feel better and now you won't lose any sleep :) 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I thought you might feel better and now you won't lose any sleep :) 

I think we may have one too. I got one of those problematic kitchens (well for a bloke anyhow) where everything is hidden in a cupboard, couldn't tell you which one, washing machine is the same, it's in there somewhere. I can find the fridge tho.

2 minutes ago, superally said:

I think we may have one too. I got one of those problematic kitchens (well for a bloke anyhow) where everything is hidden in a cupboard, couldn't tell you which one, washing machine is the same, it's in there somewhere. I can find the fridge tho.

I must be a modern man, I do the washing, change bed, hoover, clean car etc. She does a little bit but I do more! 

Just now, boro_boy said:

I must be a modern man, I do the washing, change bed, hoover, clean car etc. She does a little bit but I do more! 

I cant use a washing machine -dishwasher, and as for changing a quilt cover, damn near impossible. I tried once when Mrs Sa was poorly, got all tangled up in it, fell and cut my head on the bedside cupboard, I was still inside the quilt cover at the time, made me swear that did. I will wash the dishes in the sink, and I can use the hoover, I try other little things to help around the house, I just not very good at it. Feck cleaning the car too. Pay somebody to do that. Tho I swear now, if Mrs Sa ever touches my lawn mower again, or tries to use my jetwash, I wont be happy.

10 minutes ago, superally said:

I cant use a washing machine -dishwasher, and as for changing a quilt cover, damn near impossible. I tried once when Mrs Sa was poorly, got all tangled up in it, fell and cut my head on the bedside cupboard, I was still inside the quilt cover at the time, made me swear that did. I will wash the dishes in the sink, and I can use the hoover, I try other little things to help around the house, I just not very good at it. Feck cleaning the car too. Pay somebody to do that. Tho I swear now, if Mrs Sa ever touches my lawn mower again, or tries to use my jetwash, I wont be happy.

Hahahahaha thats hilarious, made me laugh that like!!!

1 minute ago, superally said:

So you can change the feckers then?

Yeah, fuck knows how you fell into it, what were you doing haha. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

Yeah, fuck knows how you fell into it, what were you doing haha. 

Feck knows, I just tried to hold the corners of the quilt  in place, so I got inside it. I tried before that, using tacks, tacking the corners to the floor, and trying to sort it out from there, never worked either, the fun really started when the dog thought it was playtime tho. Must be the only time I ever disliked my dog. sa and changing quilt covers, is never gonna have a happy ending. Still at least I gave it a go.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Not a modern man, just a fanny!

18 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Not a modern man, just a fanny!

Nah i'm not a fanny, I don't mind doing it so when it needs cleaning I will strip the bed and put it in the washer, same as the hoovering. Its my house, she's only been in it for just under 2 years. I'm house proud and she's obviously not haha. 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah i'm not a fanny, I don't mind doing it so when it needs cleaning I will strip the bed and put it in the washer, same as the hoovering. Its my house, she's only been in it for just under 2 years. I'm house proud and she's obviously not haha. 

Is she only dirty around the house??