boro_boy

Halloween

Admin

Is this you?

Don't really get Halloween at all. Typical overhyped American type shite. Would much prefer traditional carol singers knocking my door around Xmas.

Admin
1 hour ago, superally said:

Don't really get Halloween at all. Typical overhyped American type shite. Would much prefer traditional carol singers knocking my door around Xmas.

Yeah its shit, I used to go trick or treating when I was a kid. But thats all we done, a turnip is what I used, my parents helped me carve it out and I put a tea light in there and went door to door with my mates. No adult ever got dressed up and when out pissing it up. Thats all everyone does now. My missus has had two people knock on the door, so shes now turned the lights off and went upstairs haha. Me and her are unsociable wankers!!!

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah its shit, I used to go trick or treating when I was a kid. But thats all we done, a turnip is what I used, my parents helped me carve it out and I put a tea light in there and went door to door with my mates. No adult ever got dressed up and when out pissing it up. Thats all everyone does now. My missus has had two people knock on the door, so shes now turned the lights off and went upstairs haha. Me and her are unsociable wankers!!!

It's not about being unsociable tho fella.  Halloween really is just another shitty American hyped up thing, corporations make money out of it, enough said on that one. I was in America around 10 years ago, Minnesota, around Halloween, they go feckin mad for it over there. Guess them yanks have to cling on to anything they can tho, as they have no real history or culture(other than the hoodied up gun totting gangsters) of their own.

Admin

neep lantern

Turnip :) 

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

neep lantern

Turnip :) 

Fits Negan perfectly. Tho maybe a bit better looking, and truthful.

Admin
1 hour ago, superally said:

Fits Negan perfectly. Tho maybe a bit better looking, and truthful.

hahaah good one :).

1 minute ago, Negan said:

You cheeky tawt. You would not dare say that to my face.

Unless you wanted to eat your meals through a straw. 

I really would, with a smug grin as I was saying it too. Ask the guy you are obsessed with fat fowler, I laughed in his face a few times too.

Admin
2 minutes ago, superally said:

I really would, with a smug grin as I was saying it too. Ask the guy you are obsessed with fat fowler, I laughed in his face a few times too.

Whos fat fowler lol

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Whos fat fowler lol

Was villa's old top boy, who wrote the comic book  hardcore.

25 minutes ago, Negan said:

SA's nemesis.

Care to explain your reason for posting that??

Failure to provide a valid educated and knowledgeable reason will just be deemed as another of your pointless bullshit posts.

39 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

Yeah halloween is a load of shite. Didn't have trick or treat when I was a kid. Should fuck it off back to America.

Get a bloody grip, it's a fun night for children. 

If you can't afford the three pounds for a bucket of sweets I feel sorry for you. 

And if you're too lazy to get off your arse and make a young kid smile, you're pretty sad. 

I hate people who are negative about stuff that kids enjoy. 

Admin
9 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Get a bloody grip, it's a fun night for children. 

If you can't afford the three pounds for a bucket of sweets I feel sorry for you. 

And if you're too lazy to get off your arse and make a young kid smile, you're pretty sad. 

I hate people who are negative about stuff that kids enjoy. 

Its an inconvenience, I used to have people who used to open the door and tell us to fuck off. 

We done it last year but I can't be fucked, I hate kids, where not having any. I'm not sad, I'd just rather sit in my house in peace.

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its an inconvenience, I used to have people who used to open the door and tell us to fuck off. 

We done it last year but I can't be fucked, I hate kids, where not having any. I'm not sad, I'd just rather sit in my house in peace.

That's pathetic. 

You're the type of guy that's gonna pop kids football's when you're older. 

Halloween is a bit of fun for kids, if you can't open a door and pass on a few sweets for one night of the year I fear for you. 

So sad.