New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Basic simple food.

22 hours ago, boro_boy said:

15112917801978289027016368021249.jpg

Have that occasionally over three sandwiches cut into bits. Also the one with beans and the wee sausages.

However tonight the missus is making me a large plate of mine and mashers. getting hungry now.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Bacon and egg for me just now. It's my breakfast time being on nights.

When do you have an actual tea (dinner) ?

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Bacon and egg for me just now. It's my breakfast time being on nights.

I love bacon and Egg!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

That qualifies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I love bacon and Egg!!!! 

That qualifies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Can't cover 3 meals surely ? That wouldn't last me.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Can't cover 3 meals surely ? That wouldn't last me.

Well add a big of bread, tomatoes, beans, chips and then it might do. 

23 hours ago, Harold said:

Fucking starving. The wife and a friend have been at the pictures this afternoon & she's no long back. Couple of baked tatties, grated cheddar, chopped onion, lettuce, toms, coleslaw & bread & butter. Healthy as fuck       

Was it Murder on The Orient Express?

Reply below added 1 minute later

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

They probably don't get a lunch break at Poundland warehouse mate.

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Was it Murder on The Orient Express?

Reply below added 1 minute later

They probably don't get a lunch break at Poundland warehouse mate.

It was MOTOE mate.

PS - Don't mean to be rude but as you'll be aware I'm new on here but.....................I read a thread where you said you were jacking the forum in ? What's changed your mind, has it been my startling personality     :)  ?

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

I'm actually gonna cook for myself tonight, it's a very rare thing for me too cook haha. 

Thinking of a thai red curry tonight. 

Tescos or Asdas ?

3 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Neither mate, I work as a chef :)

I think you should share some of your recepies, and i'll use one or two if they are on the Slimming World plan, so syn free, low in fat!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I think you should share some of your recepies, and i'll use one or two if they are on the Slimming World plan, so syn free, low in fat!

I'm happy to give out any recipe mate. Just let me know what you want to cook and I'll give you a good recipe thats not too fatty or on your diet programme

Can't think of anything off the top of my head, we have our meals which we cook in batches every 2-3 weeks such as;

• Spag Bol
  • Chilli
  • Lasagne

We need more healthy choices, we both enjoy pasta so maybe some pasta dishes with a not so calorie horrific count haha. Maybe  if you know of any good variations of burgers, sausages, mash used with different combinations of spices? We need to use our spice rack more! Were using it this weekend as were cooking a hairy bikers chicken Korma curry which is proper nice and low low fat!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Can't think of anything off the top of my head, we have our meals which we cook in batches every 2-3 weeks such as;

• Spag Bol
  • Chilli
  • Lasagne

We need more healthy choices, we both enjoy pasta so maybe some pasta dishes with a not so calorie horrific count haha. Maybe  if you know of any good variations of burgers, sausages, mash used with different combinations of spices? We need to use our spice rack more! Were using it this weekend as were cooking a hairy bikers chicken Korma curry which is proper nice and low low fat!

I find that homemade pork and sage sausages with a rosemary and mint mash work very well.

Had that for sausage of the day deal and went quite well with a cranberry and port gravy

8 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I find that homemade pork and sage sausages with a rosemary and mint mash work very well.

Had that for sausage of the day deal and went quite well with a cranberry and port gravy

Have you ever made Broccoli mash mate?

This morning I shall be having scrambled eggs on toast with fried cherry toms scattered over then beans lovingly spread atop.