The Realist

Basic simple food.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Where's the chips ?

Fair one you need to do chips. 

Can someone please try these chips, they are slimming world chips but don't let that put you off. They take about 50 mins to do.

1. Boil a pan of water and chop up 3 -4 potatoes depending how many chips you want. 

2. Put the cut chips into the pan and boil for 8-10 mins

3. Empty water from pan and leave part cooked chips in the pan for 10 mins (Make sure they don't stick to the pan)

4. With the pan and chips in it, put a lid  on the pan and shake for 5-10 seconds until the chips become fluffy

5. Put chips onto overtray on some grease proof paper,  spray oil on them and season however you like.

6. Put into a pre-heated over set to 220*c (Fan Oven) and set a timer for 15 mins

7. Once 15 mins are up turn the chips over and put back in for 15 mins.

8. Enjoy the best overn chips in the world! I don't buy chips anymore, I just make these now!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Fair one you need to do chips. 

Can someone please try these chips, they are slimming world chips but don't let that put you off. They take about 50 mins to do.

1. Boil a pan of water and chop up 3 -4 potatoes depending how many chips you want. 

2. Put the cut chips into the pan and boil for 8-10 mins

3. Empty water from pan and leave part cooked chips in the pan for 10 mins (Make sure they don't stick to the pan)

4. With the pan and chips in it, put a lid  on the pan and shake for 5-10 seconds until the chips become fluffy

5. Put chips onto overtray on some grease proof paper,  spray oil on them and season however you like.

6. Put into a pre-heated over set to 220*c (Fan Oven) and set a timer for 15 mins

7. Once 15 mins are up turn the chips over and put back in for 15 mins.

8. Enjoy the best overn chips in the world! I don't buy chips anymore, I just make these now!

traditionalist when it comes to chips mate. Tatties peeled and chipped then stuck into the chip pan using only the finest Tesco lard. Only had oven chips once in my life when I 'had' to reduce my fat intake while waiting to get my gall bladder out.

Fucking starving. The wife and a friend have been at the pictures this afternoon & she's no long back. Couple of baked tatties, grated cheddar, chopped onion, lettuce, toms, coleslaw & bread & butter. Healthy as fuck       :)

22 hours ago, boro_boy said:

15112917801978289027016368021249.jpg

Have that occasionally over three sandwiches cut into bits. Also the one with beans and the wee sausages.

However tonight the missus is making me a large plate of mine and mashers. getting hungry now.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Bacon and egg for me just now. It's my breakfast time being on nights.

I love bacon and Egg!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

When do you have an actual tea (dinner) ?

That qualifies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I love bacon and Egg!!!! 

That qualifies for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Can't cover 3 meals surely ? That wouldn't last me.

23 hours ago, Harold said:

Fucking starving. The wife and a friend have been at the pictures this afternoon & she's no long back. Couple of baked tatties, grated cheddar, chopped onion, lettuce, toms, coleslaw & bread & butter. Healthy as fuck       

Was it Murder on The Orient Express?

Reply below added 1 minute later

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

When do you have an actual tea (dinner) ?

They probably don't get a lunch break at Poundland warehouse mate.

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Was it Murder on The Orient Express?

Reply below added 1 minute later

They probably don't get a lunch break at Poundland warehouse mate.

It was MOTOE mate.

PS - Don't mean to be rude but as you'll be aware I'm new on here but.....................I read a thread where you said you were jacking the forum in ? What's changed your mind, has it been my startling personality     :)  ?

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

I'm actually gonna cook for myself tonight, it's a very rare thing for me too cook haha. 

Thinking of a thai red curry tonight. 

Tescos or Asdas ?