Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Basic simple food.

11 hours ago, Locke said:

Tonight, simply put...I had a very basic dinner of fuck all!

I am now going to bed and hope for a better day tomorrow.

Ooooft.....a man needs his grub mate. Youse have a wee fall out ? I'd say we've all been there.

PS....as for today.....yeah I hope it's better for you but have you noticed what day it is ?

Image result for friday the 13th images

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

The wife at this moment is making mini sausage rolls for my brekkers......

Sausage rolls for breakfast?. 

That's a new one on me. I'm having pancakes with banana before I go back too work 

51 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Sausage rolls for breakfast?. 

That's a new one on me. I'm having pancakes with banana before I go back too work 

aye, have them occasionally...a nice round dozen with tommy k.

38 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

10? You greedy bastard haha.

could have had more if I had wanted to mate as the wife made more.....I declined as we are having steak pie, roaster and veg tonight and I know the size of portion she'll give. The extra sausage rolls went to a couple of neighbours.

My missus loves making jam & jelly throughout the summer into September. She has been out Brambling today (as opposed to Rambling yesterday) & has returned with 2 large buckets full of brambles. She's just boiling them the now, then she'll drain the juice then tomorrow she'll make the jelly. Thinks she'll get about 20 odd jars.

7 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I have been good lately haven't had a pizza or takeaway this week lol.

Tonight I had 3/4 of a mince round, chips & home grown peas....salt vinegar & broon sauce. Then the 2nd half of a triple choccy & cream trifle. Happy happy....

I cooked spaghetti Bolognese for the ship. It was shit as they bought the dolmeo sauce. I much prefer to make my own sauces. Was alright though. 

Cooking korma tomorrow, again with our bought sauce. No doubt with loads of added sugar and salt.

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I cooked spaghetti Bolognese for the ship. It was shit as they bought the dolmeo sauce. I much prefer to make my own sauces. Was alright though. 

Cooking korma tomorrow, again with our bought sauce. No doubt with loads of added sugar and salt.

Eh.....so what was it really like then ?....make your mind up time BB....:flashing-lol:

The wife and I were up the town this morning and a farmers market was setting up in the high street. One stall was selling loads of different pies so I got a couple of chicken & mushroom in a peppercorn sauce ones (they're a bit bigger than a scotch pie) which will be part of my dinner tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Had myself a lovely sausage roll from the bakers for lunch. Having macaroni and garlic bread for tonight's dinner.

Bland......for a chef of your standing Mac ?