Red Devil

Negan's best lies

Let's all reflect on the very best of Negan, our little fat friend from Birmingham who has had more high profile jobs than a wall street banker. He's got degree's in about four subjects and has a background in computer programming. 

I've got a couple of really good ones..

1. Holiday gate, Negan had booked the same hotel, same resort and same dates as me during my family holiday. Even though he was clearly lying through his teeth he kept this pathetic lie up for months, even stretching to photo's taken from the internet as evidence. 

2. Job gate, since I've known Negan he's told us he's had a degree in computer programming, worked as a paramedic. He's also worked as healthcare worker in a hospital. He's then gone from that job to a warehouse job at Cadbury chocolate, where he's allegedly paid upwards of 50k for stacking boxes. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

He's also had a career as a boxer which has only just recently been revealed. 

Edited by Red Devil

Admin

Hahahaha, we know not to believe him! I find this all very amusing at time, then annoying at other times. 

25 minutes ago, Negan said:

The thing is BB I don't take anything too seriously.

You will never see me calling anyone personal insults to get a point across or crying when I can't get my own way.

It's all good.

Are you for real, you've done nothing but cry about me since I've posted on the same forum as you. 

You're a natural born liar and some of the stuff you've lied about in the past has been to provoke or cause problems. Like the time you were talking about my wife and my unborn child. How dare you take the moral high ground with some of the bile you've spread over the years. 

I think you suffer from short-term memory loss, I could remind you of all the low levels you've stooped to over the years but I can't be arsed. You're just a sad little man, sat behind his keyboard making up lies to make himself seem interesting. 

So next time you try and take the moral high ground, remember the time you claimed my unborn child was your's or how you could track me down and beat the shit out of me (which is a farce really) or the time you claimed you were sat in a pub around the corner from my house. Not forgetting how you were going on my holiday and couldn't wait to buy me a pint. 

You really are a loser. Now that's not crying, that's someone stating a fact you sad little keyboard weirdo. 

And for the record I can't believe @boro_boy is liking posts like your last, goes to show how a simple mind can be swayed by a moron like you. I hope you end up stalking him as well. 

Edited by Red Devil

Admin

@Red Devil I don't have a simple mind thank you very much :) 

Just now, boro_boy said:

@Red Devil I don't have a simple mind thank you very much :) 

If that's the case why would you like a post which is an absolute lie?

Admin
Just now, Red Devil said:

If that's the case why would you like a post which is an absolute lie?

Because it amuses me, some of the shit he comes out with. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Because it amuses me, some of the shit he comes out with. 

Yeah, he's a really weird guy.

Sad really, I never imagined they'd have so much access to computers in the funny farm. Maybe they think it's good for his self-confidence. 

Admin

I don't know what goes thought his head. I'm going to close this thread and the Fight one as it just causes trouble on the forum.