The Realist

UK wellbeing rises after Brexit vote

I fell alright, doesn't help with my wages being stuck on a 1% increase each year, so actually in real terms i'm having a pay cut each year. 

That graph clearly shows Brexit has nothing to do with the happiness as it was rising years before the vote:

LIne chart showing happiness is increasing

11 minutes ago, Negan said:

Well....There should be a revote otherwise we could end up bankrupt like Ireland and Portugal.

Are Greece paying back the bail out money?

Are you on drugs? 

Shoulda
Woulda
Coulda
if
maybe
might

I just don't understand how they come up with the jobs that might be lost, no one knows for certain what will happen. 

Don't know what is happening with Greece, no doubt were supporting them. 

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Well....There should be a revote otherwise we could end up bankrupt like Ireland and Portugal.

Are Greece paying back the bail out money?

Ireland ain't worth anything anyhow, Greece is only fecked cos of the Euro, Ireland similar ,Spain is on the brink Portugal, apart from oranges, olives, wine and seafood, offer's nothing, Only other thing Portugal(mostly Algarve) has going for it, is the tourism industry. Apparently it has the best golf in Europe too, don't play so cant comment on that.

I doubt we would end up bankrupt. Europe needs us as much as we need them, if not more so. Is not 1 in 7, cars sold in the UK German?

Check out the trade deficit.

18 minutes ago, Negan said:

Are you talking we as in Portugal mate?

If only you had more than 1 brain cell FFS. 

Also I never have been or ever will be your mate, Call me cnut wanker whatever you want, but I am not your mate. You may be desperate for mates, I thankfully am not.

Note the We and Europe distinction.

4 minutes ago, Negan said:

Oh hush up macho man!

We are mates. We are bonded by our love for BCFC.

Reply below added 2 minutes later

No. One in seven cars sold in the UK is not German.

Only quoting statistics fella.!!

Anyhow, explain the reasoning behind why you think we should have a revote, and democracy doesn't matter!

More than than 10 lines would show a modicum of intelligence.

1 minute ago, Negan said:

For several reasons. The vote’s apparent legitimising of intolerant, anti-social racist behaviour. 

My complete realisation that the Brexit campaigners really do not have a single braincell of a plan. 

The collapse of politics in Britain. The feeling we are now split down the middle, and possibly sideways, as a country. 

And finally Nigel Farage’s pathetic, insulting and self serving speech to the EU. I realised he has the attitude of a 4-year-old child in the playground and not someone I should have ever associated my vote with.

I asked for your logical reasoning, NOT some copy paste article, from a loony left wing site, made so blatant by the difference in font.

Engage your other brain cell, just for once if you can find it.

1 minute ago, Negan said:

That is my article.

Engage your left bollock and come back with measured reasoning.

My left bollock has more intelligence than you FACT.

Anyhow, can you explain in your OWN WORDS, why you think democracy doesn't count, in your opinion, and why we should have a revote?

11 hours ago, superally said:

I asked for your logical reasoning, NOT some copy paste article, from a loony left wing site, made so blatant by the difference in font.

Engage your other brain cell, just for once if you can find it.

I noticed that instantly, all he does is copy and paste lol. 

Reply below added 1 minute later

11 hours ago, Negan said:

Do you have any idea of the projected deficit by 2024 if Brexit ahead?

You will be out of work by then.

All the predictions they made before the vote where wrong too. The bank of England can't predict shit! Its just all scare mongering tactics.