boro_boy

Car Insurance

Admin

I'm just about to buy some car insurance, I've compared all the comparison sites. 

Basically i'm adding my missus on whos only got a provisional and its going to cost just over £651 for 12 months!!! It will hopefully help her pass her fucking test!!! I know the Insignia is a big car for her to drive but the more she drives the better and more confident she'll get at it. She has one 2 hour lesson a week at the moment with BSM. Its so fucking expensive, especially when were living on my wage and she only takes home £300 a month and ever 4 months she gets her student loan which is only £700. Can't wait until she qualifies and gets a job. 

Admin
2 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is a lot mate.

I pay less than £300 for a top of the range Ford Mondeo TDCI.

If it was just me, it was going to be £355 but I hit a car when I was reversing so thats an accident I have to list for the next 5 fucking years! Didn't lose any no claims but it was all clear when I started reversing, then he pulled out when I wasn't looking directly behind me and I hit the cunt. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If it was just me, it was going to be £355 but I hit a car when I was reversing so thats an accident I have to list for the next 5 fucking years! Didn't lose any no claims but it was all clear when I started reversing, then he pulled out when I wasn't looking directly behind me and I hit the cunt. 

Strange you paying more than negan fella. Fords cost more than Vauxhall's to insure, and his postcode wont help either.

Admin
12 minutes ago, superally said:

Strange you paying more than negan fella. Fords cost more than Vauxhall's to insure, and his postcode wont help either.

My post code isn't the best either. But I knock £150 off it by saying its kept up Scotland in the Base, where it does spend 75% of its time when i'm working up there.

1 minute ago, Negan said:

No. You don't pay bills, fines, TV licence or anything do you?

FFS and they say I am a bullshitter. 

Don't get fines, so don't have to pay them, pay bills yes, council tax, and TV licence no.

As for car insurance it comes as part of the package with the car from JLR.

Hope that is plain enough for you to understand.