Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Recommended Posts

Please tell me, WTF are fusion pan's, also why does Mrs SA insist we need them for when we move to new house, as apparently according to her logic, standard saucepans won't work on the cooker that's being fitted.

Is she just using this as an excuse to rinse a load of money for a new saucepan set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, superally said:

Please tell me, WTF are fusion pan's, also why does Mrs SA insist we need them for when we move to new house, as apparently according to her logic, standard saucepans won't work on the cooker that's being fitted.

Is she just using this as an excuse to rinse a load of money for a new saucepan set?

I think these are the latest fashion.

Fusion have good reviews.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Negan said:

I think these are the latest fashion.

Fusion have good reviews.

 

Not sure how long your name has been Mr MacLeod, who I was so obviously talking to, hoping for an educated response, Still being the stalker you are, you have to jump in, with anything irrelevant, just to get an extra post on your count. How desperate are you? FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I offered you an opinion.

It is a forum. I can do that.

If you want to settle it with a scrap though it can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Negan said:

I offered you an opinion.

It is a forum. I can do that.

If you want to settle it with a scrap though it can be.

You offered nothing like an opinion, also why the feck would I want to fight the hardest man in the world??

You got me shitting myself now big time.:D

will be avoiding Digbeth in future me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, superally said:

You offered nothing like an opinion, also why the feck would I want to fight the hardest man in the world??

You got me shitting myself now big time.:D

will be avoiding Digbeth in future me.

Glad we got that settled as I didn't want to put you into the middle of next week.

Apparently these Fusion pans offer a new experience to the ladies. 

You should splash the cash mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing special mate. Just a rather expensive non stick frying pan that makes it easier too clean. 

Your about 60 quid for a couple pans would save a couple pound on the usage of olive oil haha. 

I wouldn't bother mate. Not worth the money in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Nothing special mate. Just a rather expensive non stick frying pan that makes it easier too clean. 

Your about 60 quid for a couple pans would save a couple pound on the usage of olive oil haha. 

I wouldn't bother mate. Not worth the money in my opinion. 

Thing is fella, the manual for the new cooker says they must be used. I just looked at these online, they look like a normal saucepan to me.

Edited by superally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Send me a picture of your cooker and manual if you can mate. Maybe just saying that to get you too buy it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Send me a picture of your cooker and manual if you can mate. Maybe just saying that to get you too buy it? 

Yes mate, maybe the same company that made the cooker also has a hand in the making of the saucepans? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, superally said:

Thing is fella, the manual for the new cooker says they must be used. I just looked at these online, they look like a normal saucepan to me.

I'm pretty certain they are required on induction hobs mate, is the hob you are using an induction one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

I'm pretty certain they are required on induction hobs mate, is the hob you are using an induction one?

Wouldn't have a clue fella, I don't use cooker's. All I can tell you, is it's a Bosch PX8*********?, With what looks to me like a built in toaster in the middle. It's a black glass type, ugly looking thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Is it something like this mate 

KSGG700ESS_Primary.jpg

I will look for a pic online, can't take one, as it is being fitted into the house I bought, and am not yet living in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay mate well that oven I've posted is a bosch, I wouldnt worry too much about fusion pans. They have an infra red heater which can be supported from any stainless steel pans, I reckon the company is just trying to get you too fork out needless money on pans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×