• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Please tell me, WTF are fusion pan's, also why does Mrs SA insist we need them for when we move to new house, as apparently according to her logic, standard saucepans won't work on the cooker that's being fitted.

Is she just using this as an excuse to rinse a load of money for a new saucepan set?

10 minutes ago, superally said:

Please tell me, WTF are fusion pan's, also why does Mrs SA insist we need them for when we move to new house, as apparently according to her logic, standard saucepans won't work on the cooker that's being fitted.

Is she just using this as an excuse to rinse a load of money for a new saucepan set?

I think these are the latest fashion.

Fusion have good reviews.

18 minutes ago, Negan said:

I think these are the latest fashion.

Fusion have good reviews.

Not sure how long your name has been Mr MacLeod, who I was so obviously talking to, hoping for an educated response, Still being the stalker you are, you have to jump in, with anything irrelevant, just to get an extra post on your count. How desperate are you? FFS.

I offered you an opinion.

It is a forum. I can do that.

If you want to settle it with a scrap though it can be.

1 hour ago, Negan said:

I offered you an opinion.

It is a forum. I can do that.

If you want to settle it with a scrap though it can be.

You offered nothing like an opinion, also why the feck would I want to fight the hardest man in the world??

You got me shitting myself now big time.:D

will be avoiding Digbeth in future me.

1 minute ago, superally said:

You offered nothing like an opinion, also why the feck would I want to fight the hardest man in the world??

You got me shitting myself now big time.:D

will be avoiding Digbeth in future me.

Glad we got that settled as I didn't want to put you into the middle of next week.

Apparently these Fusion pans offer a new experience to the ladies. 

You should splash the cash mate.

Nothing special mate. Just a rather expensive non stick frying pan that makes it easier too clean. 

Your about 60 quid for a couple pans would save a couple pound on the usage of olive oil haha. 

I wouldn't bother mate. Not worth the money in my opinion. 

12 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Nothing special mate. Just a rather expensive non stick frying pan that makes it easier too clean. 

Your about 60 quid for a couple pans would save a couple pound on the usage of olive oil haha. 

I wouldn't bother mate. Not worth the money in my opinion. 

Thing is fella, the manual for the new cooker says they must be used. I just looked at these online, they look like a normal saucepan to me.

Edited by superally

Send me a picture of your cooker and manual if you can mate. Maybe just saying that to get you too buy it? 

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Send me a picture of your cooker and manual if you can mate. Maybe just saying that to get you too buy it? 

Yes mate, maybe the same company that made the cooker also has a hand in the making of the saucepans? 

8 hours ago, superally said:

Thing is fella, the manual for the new cooker says they must be used. I just looked at these online, they look like a normal saucepan to me.

I'm pretty certain they are required on induction hobs mate, is the hob you are using an induction one?

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

I'm pretty certain they are required on induction hobs mate, is the hob you are using an induction one?

Wouldn't have a clue fella, I don't use cooker's. All I can tell you, is it's a Bosch PX8*********?, With what looks to me like a built in toaster in the middle. It's a black glass type, ugly looking thing.

5 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Is it something like this mate 

KSGG700ESS_Primary.jpg

I will look for a pic online, can't take one, as it is being fitted into the house I bought, and am not yet living in.

Okay mate well that oven I've posted is a bosch, I wouldnt worry too much about fusion pans. They have an infra red heater which can be supported from any stainless steel pans, I reckon the company is just trying to get you too fork out needless money on pans.