• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Lion King Remake!

The best film ever made, is being remade by Disney as a live action film, like the Jungle book remake. Due for release in 2019, sa is already looking forward to this.

Mrs sa took me to New York a good few years ago, for my birthday to see the stage play on Broadway, which was an amazing experience, and the one and only time I flew on Concorde. I really do love the Lion King. Proper blokes film. Can't wait for this new version, as Jungle book was great.

The original Lion King movie made $969m (£745m) and won two Oscars.

The stage musical has taken more than $6bn (£4.6bn) in ticket sales - more than any other stage show or cinema release in box office history.

On 12/11/2017 at 22:38, superally said:

The best film ever made, is being remade by Disney as a live action film, like the Jungle book remake. Due for release in 2019, sa is already looking forward to this.

Mrs sa took me to New York a good few years ago, for my birthday to see the stage play on Broadway, which was an amazing experience, and the one and only time I flew on Concorde. I really do love the Lion King. Proper blokes film. Can't wait for this new version, as Jungle book was great.

Did you have champagne and caviar on Concorde?

I did and it was wonderful.

9 hours ago, Negan said:

Did you have champagne and caviar on Concorde?

I did and it was wonderful.

Was that before or after you designed and piloted it?

Anyhow the topic is Lion King, not your standard bullshit!

True story here for you tho. My brother in law, bought at auction 2 first class seats off Concorde, blue velour, electrically operated recline ETC. It's surprising how big they are, and the fact that they have flip top ashtray's in the armrests, seem's strange in today's society.

Edited by superally