• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

No Italy or Holland

The demise of these two great nations has been rapid over the last decade. Italy have gone from World cup winners to a bunch of average players whilst Holland were world cup finalists in 2010!!

Personally, the demise of both domestic leagues has seen both nations lose the top nation status they both warranted. Nobody fears them anymore, more so Holland who have become a complete farce. 

For me a World cup without both nations isn't the spectacle we want to see, Sweden brings nothing to the party. Italy have their anthem and their history, I'm gonna really miss them next summer. 

Admin

Whats happened to them then? Lack of investment at youth? It is weird as like you said they have been great so whats caused them to decline so much. It will be strange without either or them in the World Cup but least thats two teams who can't knock us out of it haha.

The flip side to this is it will be great to see nations such as Iceland continue their excellent progress.

No Scotland either.

Hopefully Ireland join the

list!

Edited by Negan

7 hours ago, redblood said:

The flip side to this is it will be great to see nations such as Iceland continue their excellent progress.

It's great to see the smaller nations progress yes but for the good of the game, we need the classic nations to pull in the viewing figures. 

I tell you now, the sponsors won't be happy at all. The likes of Holland and Italy missing tournaments together will make Fifa consider making the classic nations automatic qualifiers. 

The sponsors will end up demanding it. Let's not forget Argentina almost failed to qualify. 

Admin
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

It's great to see the smaller nations progress yes but for the good of the game, we need the classic nations to pull in the viewing figures. 

I tell you now, the sponsors won't be happy at all. The likes of Holland and Italy missing tournaments together will make Fifa consider making the classic nations automatic qualifiers. 

The sponsors will end up demanding it. Let's not forget Argentina almost failed to qualify. 

Surely that should nt be the case. What if these smaller clubs are the next best thing but as the sponsors are not happy, they stop the smaller clubs being the next best thing by making them miss out on the World cup as the shite Italy and Holland have to be their automatically, thats wrong if that happens. The draw should be random anyway, fuck the seeded teams of. 

Happy days as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who has had the misfortune to follow their team in Italy will be delighted that these cheating cowards are not going to the World Cup.

16 minutes ago, superally said:

Happy days as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who has had the misfortune to follow their team in Italy will be delighted that these cheating cowards are not going to the World Cup.

Yes mate. I agree.

Neither will be missed.

C'mon Denmark!

51 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yes mate. I agree.

I am not your mate, never have been, never will be!

Stop begging it, FFS!

Edited by superally