The Realist

EFL clubs stand together in biggest ever show of LGBT + support

Every EFL stadia to proudly display rainbow coloured corner flags in support of Stonewall's Rainbow Laces campaign.In a League first, EFL Clubs across the country will unite in their support of LGBT+ inclusivity by turning their corner flags rainbow coloured to raise awareness of Stonewall's Rainbow.

Can't say I agree with this.

Stonewall are a bunch of bullies. If anyone dares stand up to them and their cultural Marxist agenda, they're branded as bigots and diagnosed with one of the plethora of fancy new "phobias" that have crept into our language. Nobody dares question them through fear of becoming outcasts, therefore they are forced to comply to avoid being ruined. That's the only reason Blues are going along with this trendy fad. It's a fu3king football ground, not a pride parade.

Admin

I don't agree with this either but there's nothing you can do about it as like you said if you interfere with anything like this your an instant bigot/racist/gayist :) . Its there choice to become gay/bi/lesbo/tans. Everyone has choices, lifes full of them but they choose different ones, some do it for attention, some do it to be different. I don't see how LGBT has anything to do with Football? The person in charge of the EFL has probably done this for himself so he can talk about how gay aware the EFL is because he let them change the corner flags to the gay colour. Football is being ruined day by day. 

I wonder if they "EFL" will let Middlesbrough change their corner flags red and have the boro crest on them. Highly doubt it.

It's the way society is being conditioned. Sure I can say I hate this leftist agenda on a forum like this. But imagine if Blues turned round and told them to stick their rainbow flags as they'd prefer to concentrate on football? They'd be slaughtered for it. Just like Tim Farron was endlessly grilled and demonised by the media simply for having a traditional faith-based view of sex and marriage. The media is carrying this agenda and people/organisations that publicly fail to comply are hung out to dry. Yes they can have an opinion, but expressing it is now professional suicide.

39 minutes ago, Negan said:

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

I will not be railroaded into this.

I have my views and opinion and won't be bullied into changing it by a bunch of autocrats.

I never noticed that the thread was about you.

Admin
2 hours ago, Negan said:

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

I will not be railroaded into this.

I have my views and opinion and won't be bullied into changing it by a bunch of autocrats.

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Not quite sure I get your drift there mate?

I think this is Freedom of speech, them being allowed to do this! 

Admin

I'm glad I don't go to games anymore.  Getting all this bullshit rammed in your face!

Admin

Why do they have to have these gay corner flags anyway?

Homophobia is NOT a massive issue in football, nor is racism. I can't remember, if ever, the last time anyone in the Tilton (where I sit) displayed homophobic or racist behaviour. Our football ground is certainly a macho, testosterone-charged environment (the way I want it), but the only real lack of tolerance shown is towards the officials; the away fans and that team down the road.

'No openly gay footballers' - largely because there aren't many in the men's pro game. There ARE loads in the womens game, probably because there are loads of gay women who play (and watch) womens football. IT's NOT A PROBLEM. It's a non-isssue down at Solihull Moors, and it's a non-issue at StAns.
I think we should treat rainbow laces/corner flags with the same respect as we showed for clappers.

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

Would you have a problem if the guy sat next to you had rainbow laces on? 

Just what is the relevance of your post there?

Tho if any child of mine came out as Villa I'd fu3king disown them.

9 minutes ago, Negan said:

I am asking you a question.

Would you have a problem with the guy sitting next to you having rainbow laces?

This thread is about the GBLT's community and support for it is it not?

I think you should stick to posting in threads, within your intelligence level, like the longest thread.

You are obviously incapable of adding anything worthwhile in other threads.

Rainbows everywhere on televised Blues game.

Arm bands, corner flags, laces. 

I wonder if the EFL will start giving as much air time to other minority groups?

Admin

I didn't watch any of the games as it was too gay. If I was a footballer I'd have refused to wear anything. I hate it when it forced on people. I don't even mind when people don't wear the poppy on tv, you can't force people to wear or do things they don't want to. Especially forcing people to wear the poppy, surely that goes against what the people where fighting for during the war. Protecting our freedom. Where we have the right to choose what we want to do