• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Cost of living

Admin

Getting tighter and tighter each year, I've been on a 1% pay cap since 2010. But everything else goes up, council tax, insurance, food, household bills. So i've technically been o a pay cut for 7 years! Well kind off, I have been promoted (2013) so it went up then but only by £100 a month. I wish the government would do something about it.  The NHS is the same too, they are still on a pay freeze. They have no money to lift these caps so they say, but they find £1b to give to the DUP!!!

That is why I left NHS BB after 25 years.

The pay rises were an insult. 

Admin
28 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is why I left NHS BB after 25 years.

The pay rises were an insult. 

Well I only have 4 years left in April so doing that then probably leaving to become a Civvy cunt like you lot :p 

What will you do in civvy street?

Nowdays, your better off not working.

Our working system is a joke, the less you make of an effort too work the more better off you are.

Not sure about other cities or that, but people who choose not too work and just sit on their arse allday get more money than some of the people who work fulltime.

I think for the average annual salary in Dundee is roughly about £14k a year, lets say its about £1500 a month, now minus your rent or mortgage, all your other living bills your probably left with about maybe 6/700 too last you a month.

Now if your on benefits or on drugs etc, I've seen people get £300 a week and get their rent paid for, get help with other bills etc.

Its an absolute joke, our national minimum wage is £7.85 ph but our actual national minimum living wage is I think £9.85 an hour.

Companies should take this into consideration that people deserve to be on living wage rather than minimum wage but these cooperative big wigs who are on 100k+ salaries who claim everything on tax aren't doing nothing expect looking out for themselves.

On 14/11/2017 at 15:44, MrMacleod said:

Nowdays, your better off not working.

Our working system is a joke, the less you make of an effort too work the more better off you are.

Are you a retard or what? I've never heard such bollocks in my life.

Edited by YIDDO

6 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

I hope @MrMacleod doesn't take this the wrong way but I'm sure I've read this is a huge problem in Scotland. 

Admin
36 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Spurs lost today so I think he's taking this out on you 😃

I don't deal with shopping, bills etc,  so I not really qualified to comment.Mrs sa sorts all that stuff.

I do notice when beer prices go up tho.