The Realist

Bradley Wiggins!

Still full of shit I see.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/41999310

"It has always been the case that no such charges could be brought against me as no anti-doping violations took place. I am pleased this has finally been confirmed publicly."

Actually Bradley nothing of the sort has been confirmed. The only thing that was confirmed was Ukad said it was unable to "definitively confirm the contents of the package" because of a "lack of contemporaneous evidence".

Still you used TUEs enough times to know how to cover your tracks well enough I guess.

Admin

They're all dodgy bastards in so called Professional Sports!

I don't understand why he's called "Sir". All he does is ride a bike quickly. 

Totally innocent as proved.

Reply below added 0 minutes later

Totally innocent as proved.

And you missed Sir from the thread title.

Sir Bradley is innocent.

There are clean riders , but they are usually the ones at the back of the peloton. I remember reading David Millar's autobiography, and of how he knew when other riders had been on the EPO, because they would simply blow him away in early season training. Then he finally took it and said he felt like Superman and no one could stay with him.

It would easily explain Chris Froome's amazing blast uphill the other year in the TdF when he was barely breaking a sweat or using any more power than his rivals who he left in his wake.

1 hour ago, superally said:

There are clean riders , but they are usually the ones at the back of the peloton. I remember reading David Millar's autobiography, and of how he knew when other riders had been on the EPO, because they would simply blow him away in early season training. Then he finally took it and said he felt like Superman and no one could stay with him.

It would easily explain Chris Froome's amazing blast uphill the other year in the TdF when he was barely breaking a sweat or using any more power than his rivals who he left in his wake.

What a load of twaddle.

That shows how little you know about cycling. 

Sour grapes.

That is the long and short of it.

Show me evidence Wiggins did any wrong and then we'll talk.

Until then you are voicing an opinion based on speculation which is otherwise known as twaddle!

FACTS talk, nothing else does! 

I'm pretty certain Wiggins would have been tested loads of times. People claimed Bolt must have been cheating throughout his career but there is no way these guys can get away with it for so long and be at such a high level. 

I know Armstrong did for all those years but sports science has advanced a great deal and it's surely now impossible to do. 

Well if his reputation crumbles away we can wash our hands of him - technically he's Belgian anyway!

I don't hear you gobbing off about Sir Mohammed Farah?

Technically he is Somalian.

10 hours ago, Negan said:

I don't hear you gobbing off about Sir Mohammed Farah?

Technically he is Somalian.

That's because this thread is about Bradley Wiggins.

If you wanna GOB OFF about Mo Farah, make a thread about it, rather than derail this one.

That's because this thread is about Bradley Wiggins.

If you wanna GOB OFF about Mo Farah, make a thread about it, rather than derail this one.

Neither is Bradley Wiggins Belgian, so why derail this one?

His Mother giving birth to him in Belgium doesn't qualify.

He was bought up in North London.

He sounds like a cockney not a Walloon