Jump to content

Bradley Wiggins!


superally

Recommended Posts

Still full of shit I see.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/41999310

"It has always been the case that no such charges could be brought against me as no anti-doping violations took place. I am pleased this has finally been confirmed publicly."

Actually Bradley nothing of the sort has been confirmed. The only thing that was confirmed was Ukad said it was unable to "definitively confirm the contents of the package" because of a "lack of contemporaneous evidence".

Still you used TUEs enough times to know how to cover your tracks well enough I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are clean riders , but they are usually the ones at the back of the peloton. I remember reading David Millar's autobiography, and of how he knew when other riders had been on the EPO, because they would simply blow him away in early season training. Then he finally took it and said he felt like Superman and no one could stay with him.

It would easily explain Chris Froome's amazing blast uphill the other year in the TdF when he was barely breaking a sweat or using any more power than his rivals who he left in his wake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, superally said:

There are clean riders , but they are usually the ones at the back of the peloton. I remember reading David Millar's autobiography, and of how he knew when other riders had been on the EPO, because they would simply blow him away in early season training. Then he finally took it and said he felt like Superman and no one could stay with him.

It would easily explain Chris Froome's amazing blast uphill the other year in the TdF when he was barely breaking a sweat or using any more power than his rivals who he left in his wake.

What a load of twaddle.

That shows how little you know about cycling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sour grapes.

That is the long and short of it.

Show me evidence Wiggins did any wrong and then we'll talk.

Until then you are voicing an opinion based on speculation which is otherwise known as twaddle!

FACTS talk, nothing else does! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Red Devil

I'm pretty certain Wiggins would have been tested loads of times. People claimed Bolt must have been cheating throughout his career but there is no way these guys can get away with it for so long and be at such a high level. 

I know Armstrong did for all those years but sports science has advanced a great deal and it's surely now impossible to do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, superally said:

Well if his reputation crumbles away we can wash our hands of him - technically he's Belgian anyway!

I don't hear you gobbing off about Sir Mohammed Farah?

Technically he is Somalian.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Negan said:

I don't hear you gobbing off about Sir Mohammed Farah?

Technically he is Somalian.

That's because this thread is about Bradley Wiggins.

If you wanna GOB OFF about Mo Farah, make a thread about it, rather than derail this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, superally said:

That's because this thread is about Bradley Wiggins.

If you wanna GOB OFF about Mo Farah, make a thread about it, rather than derail this one.

Neither is Bradley Wiggins Belgian, so why derail this one?

His Mother giving birth to him in Belgium doesn't qualify.

He was bought up in North London.

He sounds like a cockney not a Walloon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    823
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...