Cost Of Football

Admin

image.png

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

capture4.PNG

Admin
1 hour ago, Negan said:

If I go to a game I need £150 on the hip plus the price of the ticket.

Who spends that sort of money going to One game, NOT INCLUDING buying the ticket. You talk out of your arse so much! You just post shite to get a bite from people! I wonder if one days you'll not be a Troll.

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who spends that sort of money going to One game, NOT INCLUDING buying the ticket. You talk out of your arse so much! You just post shite to get a bite from people! I wonder if one days you'll not be a Troll.

Maybe he saves his pocket money all year, for that once a year sunshine bus trip to St Andrews, and spends it all on ice cream and sweets for all his special sunshine bus friends.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

BB get real.

Your post shows how out of touch you are.

Let me help you.

Train to and from the ground for me and Mrs Shelby £10, pre match drinks, £20, drinks in ground, grub, football bet £40, after match drinks, snacks, another bet £30, late night curry with drinks £40. Taxi home cos we're too pissed to get train £10.

Read it and weep.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Depends really, I spend a fortune if I attend games with the lads. If I'm with my dad it tends to be less but I can spend several hours in the pub, before and after with the lads. 

Admin
3 minutes ago, Negan said:

BB get real.

Your post shows how out of touch you are.

Let me help you.

Train to and from the ground for me and Mrs Shelby £10, pre match drinks, £20, drinks in ground, grub, football bet £40, after match drinks, snacks, another bet £30, late night curry with drinks £40. Taxi home cos we're too pissed to get train £10.

Read it and weep.

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Depends really, I spend a fortune if I attend games with the lads. If I'm with my dad it tends to be less but I can spend several hours in the pub, before and after with the lads. 

Well I was just talking about the Football costs, getting there and buying stuff in the ground, not the drinking before hand or afterwards or eating out. Makes sense now. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Well I was just talking about the Football costs, getting there and buying stuff in the ground, not the drinking before hand or afterwards or eating out. Makes sense now. 

Amen brother.

Explain that to BB.

Admin
Just now, Negan said:

Amen brother.

Explain that to BB.

I am boro_boy haha

Reply below added 1 minute later

:D

Admin
Just now, Negan said:

I know. 

But you said explain that to BB?

Why would you ask me to explain it to myself. Makes no sense!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But you said explain that to BB?

Why would you ask me to explain it to myself. Makes no sense!

Nor do you if you think I can't spend £150 in a day at footie.

It's a forum, nobody need's to explain their opinion to anyone. 

If I think an opposite opinion to Boro boy or Ally or Redblood, that's my call. Just like it is for them, we don't all agree and it's fair enough. 

I also think it's healthy to disagree with each other and express it as well.