Jump to content
boro_boy

Do you spoil your pets?

Recommended Posts

Admin

My dog gets spoilt all the time. Sleeps on the sofa, goes on great walks.to the countryside, gets the best quality food and spoilt.eitj treats. She is class and the house would not be a.home.without her presence.  She's just sleeping next to me now. 

 

 

IMG_20171112_124954.jpg

IMG_20171117_205920.jpg

VID_20171028_090306.mp4

IMG_20171112_122021.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dog is spoilt rotten. Mrs sa cooks for him, he don't get standard pet food, tho she has done this since he got doggy eczema a few years back. Now he gets liver, tuna, and loads of other stuff with pasta rice etc. He gets better looked after than me tbh. Funny thing is, he don't want to know her when I am around.

If I had got a dog before I had kids, I would never have had the kids. He is getting old now tho, and that really scares me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

There is nothing worse that losing your pet. But the only thing that makes eadier when he goes is you gave him the best happy life possible. How old is.he.andn what type of dog do you have. 

No matter what dog food you get they're all full of fillers but they are apparently designed so your pets get the best nutrients. It must be expensive feeding your dog all that food. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really expensive, as he is a small dog. If he was the size of yours it would cost a fair bit.

she prepares a lot of it, and freezes it. Being the spoilt fecker that he is, he won't even eat it, unless it's warmed up a bit for him. He also has every bad habit a dog could possibly have, and does farts that clear a room.

This pic was taken around 8/9 years ago.

01-06-07_1950.jpg

Edited by The Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Hahaha mone won't eat her biscuits alone, she has to have a bit of.wet food in it too. If I didn't add any wet food to it, she'd eventually eat it though.

What type of.dog.is thay, a Scottie? It probably isn't but its hlthe first name.tjst come to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Hahaha mone won't eat her biscuits alone, she has to have a bit of.wet food in it too. If I didn't add any wet food to it, she'd eventually eat it though.

What type of.dog.is thay, a Scottie? It probably isn't but its hlthe first name.tjst come to mind.

West highland terrier. He won't eat if I'm not in the house, which is weird, he must feckin starve when I'm at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Thats weird, I wonder why that is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

hahahaha, wasn't that what they were bred for? Hunting our rats and shit? Well not actual excrement but small animals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahahaha, wasn't that what they were bred for? Hunting our rats and shit? Well not actual excrement but small animals?

The cunts are savages when it comes to it but our Leo is the friendliest cunt you' could meet. So friendly in fact he'd piss on you with excitement, if you ever said hello !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
9 hours ago, YIDDO said:

The cunts are savages when it comes to it but our Leo is the friendliest cunt you' could meet. So friendly in fact he'd piss on you with excitement, if you ever said hello !

Mine pisses on the floor/me when income back from work after the week away lol. She also pisses on the neighbours feet too. Oh and how her self when she rolls over to greet other dogs. Fucking bitches and their week bladders hahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Mine pisses on the floor/me when income back from work after the week away lol. She also pisses on the neighbours feet too. Oh and how her self when she rolls over to greet other dogs. Fucking bitches and their week bladders hahaha 

My dog, cocks his leg up me, when other dogs come near me. Seriously he tries pissing up my leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Went to the beach this morning, lovely crisp frosty day. 

00007IMG_00007_BURST20171119110832.jpg

IMG_20171119_102220.jpg

IMG_20171119_102223.jpg

IMG_20171119_110822.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×