New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Children In Need!

It is called Children in Need not Only Help UK Children.

A child in need is a child in need regardless of their geographic location. I guess you struggle with that though due to your tiny IQ.

56 minutes ago, redblood said:

Worth noting that celebs take a cut from all this

935051C8-F81D-443E-B347-2C0AC922B323.jpeg

So true, I don't watch any charity shows. Also instantly turn channel over if a charity advert comes on asking for money to sponsor a child

I keep the and sponsor adverts on though. 

On 11/17/2017 at 23:45, The Realist said:

How much goes to chldren in this country? Shouldnt the whole lot go to help the children in this country?

All charities in the UK which are registered with the Charity Commission have a trust deed - a legal document which governs what they can and can't do. When the BBC Governors registered BBC Children in Need as a charity it was to support and help disadvantaged children and young people in the UK only. As this is our stated purpose, we now have over thirty years’ experience helping disadvantaged children in the UK and will continue our work within this sector.

Reply below added 6 minutes later

On 11/18/2017 at 08:58, Negan said:

It is called Children in Need not Only Help UK Children.

A child in need is a child in need regardless of their geographic location. I guess you struggle with that though due to your tiny IQ.

All charities in the UK which are registered with the Charity Commission have a trust deed - a legal document which governs what they can and can't do. When the BBC Governors registered BBC Children in Need as a charity it was to support and help disadvantaged children and young people in the UK only. As this is our stated purpose, we now have over thirty years’ experience helping disadvantaged children in the UK and will continue our work within this sector.

As for those abroad, I think the UK assists hugely (certainly more than I would hand out) with our Foreign Aid policy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39658907