• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Feel like I'm wasting my time.

I've been on similar forums before where it was kinda quiet but livened up at particular times especially weekends. But sorry if this upsets any of you guys especially BB who I believe is the owner but this is dire. I signed up on Saturday & started an introduction thread and got 'a couple' of replies...BB & The Realist I believe. Now I don't know if youse just don't want newcomers or if it's simply apathy but the response was certainly underwhelming. I'm a big boy, I can accept these things but come to fuck....the place is dead & I get two members replying to my introduction thread ? A bit of banter with BB yesterday afternoon but basically that's been it.

Before joining I read something by BB who said he was thinking of closing the site - tbh I wouldn't blame him especially if this is costing him a fortune. Honestly, I don't know whether to continue or just leave. I'd prefer to remain if there is going to be some kind of traffic increase but it really looks like that aint going to happen.

Any comments are appreciated.

You've joined, haven't you. 

If we can a few more members like yourself we can have an active forum. Don't walk away before we've got started, this forum is never going to be busy but it's a decent laugh. 

Stick around. 

Admin

I've.been busy today driving. Set off at half 9 this morning to Scotland got there at half one, the. Left by half two to drive back to Portsmouth which was 7 1/2 hour drive so I'm fucked. I got back half hour ago. 

I'll post on the forum tomorrow, just give it a chance. Your not always going to get instant replies. I kind of go on the forum, post and then check back 5-6 hours later or the next day to check for replies. 

The forum is going to stay open for the time being. 

Cheers

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've.been busy today driving. Set off at half 9 this morning to Scotland got there at half one, the. Left by half two to drive back to Portsmouth which was 7 1/2 hour drive so I'm fucked. I got back half hour ago. 

I'll post on the forum tomorrow, just give it a chance. Your not always going to get instant replies. I kind of go on the forum, post and then check back 5-6 hours later or the next day to check for replies. 

The forum is going to stay open for the time being. 

Cheers

No excuse BB. Yesterday I had to walk to the local shop to get the papers, go round to a neighbour's for coffee, have breakfast have a read of my latest book yet still had time to post.     :rolleyes:

Admin
4 hours ago, Harold said:

No excuse BB. Yesterday I had to walk to the local shop to get the papers, go round to a neighbour's for coffee, have breakfast have a read of my latest book yet still had time to post.     :rolleyes:

Its a bit hard driving and posting on a forum at the same time!!! :) 

32 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Kill a few folk driving BB

At long as the forum is busy to Harold's standards that all that matters

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Motorway services     :p

2 hours ago, redblood said:

Kill a few folk driving BB

At long as the forum is busy to Harold's standards that all that matters

Sarcy fucker     ;)

(see above @ BB)