Harold

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🌧️🌩️

Just shows the heat that the cloud cover and easterly wind overcomes. Wind has dropped and sun is out....CH is now off!

It's been a nice day today. When to the orange pip market today in Middlesbrough. It's a monthly.market with food stalls and music. Was pretty good. 

Love the British weather. 

Love the seasons. 

Could never live in Dubai or places where all they get is sun. 

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Love the British weather. 

Love the seasons. 

Could never live in Dubai or places where all they get is sun. 

try living up here....it's fucking shit! We have had rain in some form of another all week until today but there has been cloud cover all day. I don't want sun all the time but I also don't want shit weather all the time.

Hahahaha you sound so fucking fed up and grumpy. 

Where abouts do you live? I'm beginning my new job in Leith just next to Edinburgh, for the next 2 years, hopefully the weather will be okay, it can't be any worse than Faslane haha. 

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahahaha you sound so fucking fed up and grumpy. 

Where abouts do you live? I'm beginning my new job in Leith just next to Edinburgh, for the next 2 years, hopefully the weather will be okay, it can't be any worse than Faslane haha. 

Falkirk area mate....Central Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

AHH right okay. Surely you must get some decent weather. 

very rarely mate. Last year our 'summer' was in the main very poor. I've resigned myself to the situation that if I get at least one dry day a week I can get the grass & hedge (big fucker....about 5' tall and nearly 40 yards long) done & it lets the wife get into the flowery areas and do whatever she does there.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Falkirk area mate....Central Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I have a lot of family live in and around Falkirk, lived there myself for a couple of years, as a young boy, in early 70's.

Westquarter.

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

I have a lot of family live in and around Falkirk, lived there myself for a couple of years, as a young boy, in early 70's.

Westquarter.

My gran lived in Westquarter (Dovecot Road) for many years and that's where I spent most of my summer holidays from primary school early on...that would be 1960-67.

Meant to add.....crowd of us used to play football on a couple of small grassy areas just off Dovecot Road and two of the lads who played with us (6 years older than most of us) were....John Blackley who went on to play with Hibs mainly (he used to be a milk boy for my old man who had a milk run) & Alex Rennie who signed for Rangers but never got into the first team but had a fine career with St Johnstone. Just noticed there that Alex Rennie passed away in March this year.

decent morning......been sitting out the back with a couple of coffees and ciggies....very pleasant.

Doubt I've been sleeping all day and just woke up. You see, I have had this dream that the weather has been very decent......#confused.com

Been too warm today, sweating under the parasol!

Nice and cool in the house as i've fitted some thermal blinds which fit into the existing windows. They kept the house warm ish during the winter but they are definitely doing their job today! I think they're called perfect fit blinds. 

This bank holiday weekend has been epic! Been sat in the garden all afternoon the past three days, and i'll be doing the same tomorrow, but not drinking tomorrow as i'm driving to Scotland to start my new draft.

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Been too warm today, sweating under the parasol!

Nice and cool in the house as i've fitted some thermal blinds which fit into the existing windows. They kept the house warm ish during the winter but they are definitely doing their job today! I think they're called perfect fit blinds. 

This bank holiday weekend has been epic! Been sat in the garden all afternoon the past three days, and i'll be doing the same tomorrow, but not drinking tomorrow as i'm driving to Scotland to start my new draft.

I enjoy the sunny weather unless I'm working outdoors when I prefer it cloudy but mild. But when it is sunny, which isn't a great deal, I have to sit in a shaded area and look out. We just can't get it right up here for me....:flashing-lol:

cloudy at the moment but mild. lovely and peaceful so I've been out the back having a coffee and a smoke. I love mornings.

Shock borrow it's sunny here. Going to get to dizzy heights of 23 lol. Will be cooler tomorrow as I'll be at work up sunny Scotland. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Shock borrow it's sunny here. Going to get to dizzy heights of 23 lol. Will be cooler tomorrow as I'll be at work up sunny Scotland. 

After today most of the week up to around Friday is to be...........wait for it.....................bleedin' rainy but not so much the east which should be okay for you. Unfortunately I'm right in the middle so it will be back to waterproof jackets.

57 minutes ago, Harold said:

After today most of the week up to around Friday is to be...........wait for it.....................bleedin' rainy but not so much the east which should be okay for you. Unfortunately I'm right in the middle so it will be back to waterproof jackets.

Rain rain go away :scary-smiley-screaming-emoticon:

I don't mind it when I'm at work and it's shit weather. I hate working in hot weather, all I do is sweat. 

2 scorching days in Brum,yesterday V Fulham was made  a bit better by the sunshine, tho when i got to the Bull Ring Tavern, around 9pm on way home, i had to order a lemonade with ice, after what had been a 12 hour session in the heat.Been out today for breakfast, then had a BBQ, with a few people around, got to enjoy the nice weather when we get it.