New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Harold

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🌧️🌩️

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Rain rain go away :scary-smiley-screaming-emoticon:

I don't mind it when I'm at work and it's shit weather. I hate working in hot weather, all I do is sweat. 

To be honest mate that is what we all do.

I work in a cooking plant that is baking in the Winter. Imagine what it is like on days like today.

Sweat pumps outta ya! 

back to usual up here....dull as fuck and raining....what is this word 'sweat' youse talk of ?

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

Just got caught in a shower whilst walking to the boozer.

thought you said you were off the sauce this week? Mind you, I was going to refrain today.....that is now out the windae....:flashing-lol:

I am very fair weather when it comes to boozing. What I say and what I do are sometimes miles apart.

I have been off the smokes 6 years though and will never touch another. 

So that's the warm weather over and done with for the time being, back to nice cooler and fresher conditions now. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

So that's the warm weather over and done with for the time being, back to nice cooler and fresher conditions now. 

Nice and cooler?

Ffs we had two days of it! 

I love the hot weather. Hotter the better for me. 

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

So that's the warm weather over and done with for the time being, back to nice cooler and fresher conditions now

you aint wrong there mate. Rain due my area around midday.

Not a glimpse of yon big yellow thing in the sky today.....been dry which allowed me to get the grass cut but very overcast and windy. Getting bloody cold now, so much so I've put the central heating on....it's the middle of May FFS!!!

Been a not too bad week at all. Lot of outdoor work to do tomorrow & weather is set to continue so tickettyboo.

Been quite sunny here all week so far, reaching late teems in temperature which is good for Scotland. 

Supposed too be nice rest of the week which is grand as I'm off till Saturday, so fingers crossed. 

looking like another decent day today....garden is up to spec so I'm doing heehaw.....:happy-clap:

Plus..................:its-friday-smiley-emoticon:

There's something not quite right going on....we're into our 2nd week of decent weather and it's forecast for the rest of the week. Nup, not having this....will be contacting Carol (ooooft) Kirkwood to find out!

Related image

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Real nice in Brum.

Done my lawns and went round and did my Dad's too!

Nice up here also....bit breezy from the east which chills it down a tad but can't complain. My gardening shall be done Thursday. Today has been garden centre visiting for more bags of compost for the wife's hanging baskets and raised beds, some flowers and veg which she will plant later. She has been buying bits and bobs (plants etc) but was out yesterday and came back with a car full of plants....a hundred & forty quids worth & that's her version of cutting down a bit this year....:flashing-lol:.....She said I can't complain as I buy plenty of booze....suppose she's correct.

cloudy at the moment but to clear up early afternoon....going to cuprinol another shed today.