New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

Harold

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🌧️🌩️

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

As a child I used to walk to Primary School when the show was nearly up to my little knees haha.

The world has gone soft!

Just under 500 people never turned into work at Solihull plant today, We could only run 1 track FFS, When I was leaving the in coming afternoon shift looked light on numbers too. One guy with a Land Rover Discovery said he couldn't get in FFS, a Discovery can go where other cars cant, snow and ice will not bother it at all. He eventually turned up tho, 3 hours late.

23 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Just under 500 people never turned into work at Solihull plant today, We could only run 1 track FFS, When I was leaving the in coming afternoon shift looked light on numbers too. One guy with a Land Rover Discovery said he couldn't get in FFS, a Discovery can go where other cars cant, snow and ice will not bother it at all. He eventually turned up tho, 3 hours late.

Thats just the mentality of people these days. Any excuse not to go to work. Lazy bastards, you just got to set off a little bit early, you have to at least try. Your a shining example of a good employee lol.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Thats just the mentality of people these days. Any excuse not to go to work. Lazy bastards, you just got to set off a little bit early, you have to at least try. Your a shining example of a good employee lol.

and an impatient, hungry bastard     :)

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

1 guy, 62 years old, left his house at 3am, to walk approx. 8 miles to work, due to buses being off, we have a reward and recognition scheme, I am gonna make sure he gets something for that kind of effort. I am gonna recommend an extra days holiday for him.

On 12/12/2017 at 07:45, boro_boy said:

My missus fell last night on a path and bruised her knee.

did you kiss it better? Slowly allowing your moist lips to gently move upwards towards her..................think that will do for the time being...

been pissing down since yesterday.

Seen the weather people are saying we are in for gale force winds around New year. Hate wind the most, the noise of stuff blowing around sets the dog barking at the slightest noise.

Snowing in Birmingham. so glad I ain't got to be up for work in the morning.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 15:14, Harold said:

did you kiss it better? Slowly allowing your moist lips to gently move upwards towards her..................think that will do for the time being...

been pissing down since yesterday.

Pissing down her knee????

37 minutes ago, Locke said:

Snowing in Sutton Coldfield too.

Well I never knew that, being there myself. It comes under B'ham nowadays tho. Whats it like in Kings Norton?

18 hours ago, The Realist said:

Snowing in Birmingham. so glad I ain't got to be up for work in the morning.

Pissing down her knee????

That's what happens when quotes are merged...fuck!

9 hours ago, Harold said:

had quite a fall of snow but it's easing off now.

The drive was fun through Leeds. M1 was shut southbound so went via Leeds. Everyone driving  5mph so I went into the snowy lane and overtook loads of cars. People drive far to cautiously in the snow. 

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The drive was fun through Leeds. M1 was shut southbound so went via Leeds. Everyone driving  5mph so I went into the snowy lane and overtook loads of cars. People drive far to cautiously in the snow. 

Are you an experienced driver in snowy conditions then? 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Am I bollocks, the snow was on the road but it wasn't that slippy. 

Oh was it the wet kind? Do you drive a 4x4? 

On 12/29/2017 at 21:37, boro_boy said:

Don't agree about that, there are some right stupid driver's in snowy/icy conditions, People lose their lives because of bad driver's. I can maybe be a bit bolder in snow and ice, than most car driver's because of the car i drive, I choose not too tho. Only difference is, places where they struggle to go and get stuck, don't bother me in my motor, it pisses through snow and ice.