Jump to content
Harold

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🌧️🌩️

Recommended Posts

On 18/03/2018 at 17:10, The Realist said:

Feckin snow and cold has killed my daffodils.

My dafodills looked like they had all collapsed over the weekend, they'll bounce back. I don't think they would have survived in the past if they were shit with snow!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youse are complaining about fucking flowers ? I had to shovel the back yard again yesterday ffs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Youse are complaining about fucking flowers ? I had to shovel the back yard again yesterday ffs!

You didn't have to, you decided to. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You didn't have to, you decided to. :) 

Actually to make walking to various areas around the back yard....yes I did mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Actually to make walking to various areas around the back yard....yes I did mate.

You have the snow to make your garden look nice, mine needs flowers and plants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The Realist said:

You have the snow to make your garden look nice, mine needs flowers and plants.

Snow makes nothing look nice mate...Snow is the Devil's work. Actually we have a verrrry large back garden with additional flower beds and raised beds for vegetables and the wife spends a fucking fortune every year on plants for the beds and other areas. Still, as she says....'You like the bookies and a drink....I like my flowers'....who am I to argue....☺️ (WTF is this wi pish smileys.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Snow makes nothing look nice mate...Snow is the Devil's work. Actually we have a verrrry large back garden with additional flower beds and raised beds for vegetables and the wife spends a fucking fortune every year on plants for the beds and other areas. Still, as she says....'You like the bookies and a drink....I like my flowers'....who am I to argue....☺️ (WTF is this wi pish smileys.)

 

I do like the snow when it first starts falling for the first time in ages. But time like now, when its been snowing for a good month and a bit, i'm bored of it and just want the sun to come out so I can get the BBQ on ?

PS, these must be the default smilies which come with the forum update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

BBQ in April ffs ?

No, the summer. I was just saying i'm looking forward to the warm weather. April is too cold for a BBQ me thinks!! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hardly a day without rain & it's coming back later today, tomorrow is to be shit then possibly a dry & perhaps some sun on Wednesday where the temp up here 'may' reach around 19 degs while England (especially south/south east) will get it good style. All going well I'll get the grass cut for the first time this year later in the week before we return to normality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harold said:

Hardly a day without rain & it's coming back later today, tomorrow is to be shit then possibly a dry & perhaps some sun on Wednesday where the temp up here 'may' reach around 19 degs while England (especially south/south east) will get it good style. All going well I'll get the grass cut for the first time this year later in the week before we return to normality.

I did my lawns for the first time yesterday mate.

The sun is out and the garden looks nice.

I think I might just place a bet on the horses and sit back in the deck chair with a few bevvies this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I did my lawns for the first time yesterday mate.

The sun is out and the garden looks nice.

I think I might just place a bet on the horses and sit back in the deck chair with a few bevvies this afternoon.

What is this phenomenon you speak of ?

Whilst I was glued to the football yesterday, the wife decided to clear out accumulated shite from a couple of our sheds. This morning we'll have a few trips to our local refuse dump to get rid of it. It really is amazing the amount of stuff that has been retained for much longer than necessary for no other reason than....'just in case' !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harold said:

What is this phenomenon you speak of ?

Whilst I was glued to the football yesterday, the wife decided to clear out accumulated shite from a couple of our sheds. This morning we'll have a few trips to our local refuse dump to get rid of it. It really is amazing the amount of stuff that has been retained for much longer than necessary for no other reason than....'just in case' !

Haha we get this big yellow thing in the sky appear down south from time to time mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where the fuck is this heatwave ? Dull as fuck up here and possible rain around noon ffs! Tbh I don't mind if it's not too hot as long as it's dry and not too windy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×