Harold

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🌧️🌩️

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I may have asked this before, but when did baltic replace arctic as a synonym for for "fucking freezing"?

Been around since I were a lad.

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've only used it since I've been in the Navy so not sure about anyone else!!

nup....never been in the navy. Been on a boat for a cruise 48 years ago though.

Bloody cold out this morning....we've had the CH on low all night as it was forecasting  -4 degs. Was out the back for a coffee and a smoke and it's quite eerie looking up to the canal....the large trees, leafless with their branches sticking out like skeletal arms and the low lying mist make for a scene out of a horror movie.

14 hours ago, Harold said:

Bloody cold out this morning....we've had the CH on low all night as it was forecasting  -4 degs. Was out the back for a coffee and a smoke and it's quite eerie looking up to the canal....the large trees, leafless with their branches sticking out like skeletal arms and the low lying mist make for a scene out of a horror movie.

:t10109:

34 minutes ago, Harold said:

After that bitterly cold spell once again we are subjected to pissing rain.....Grrrr!

Looking at the charts it's still looking like it's going to get cold around the 13th 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I hope we have a mild, dry winter with no snow or ice. 

and no friggin' rain!!! Snow can go and take a fuck to itself....keep it to where it's required...Polar Bearland!

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Looking at the charts it's still looking like it's going to get cold around the 13th 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

Read something the other day that the UK is in for a 30 day long really cold snap coming up!

On 03/12/2019 at 21:24, boro_boy said:

hgt500-1000.png

Friday 13th Looks cold :b0269:

Updated Chart:

hgt500-1000 (1).png

Still looks nice and cold but, I don't think the cold will last as long. Its still 9 days away so A LOT can and WILL change!!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

what a shite day....howling winds, pissing rain...fuck it...away to my kip and cuddle up.

Yeah it was pissing now near Kirkcaldy today. 

Fucking storm up here atm....severe wind and rain ffs! Just phoned the optician to cancel my eye test as there is no way I'm walking down the village in that and getting soaked.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Fucking storm up here atm....severe wind and rain ffs! Just phoned the optician to cancel my eye test as there is no way I'm walking down the village in that and getting soaked.

Just put s coat on. :court1:

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just put s coat on. :court1:

A coat ? Don't own a coat but if I did I still wouldn't be walking down there in that shit. We went out to Tescos earlier but obviously took the car.

One of our cats is away out in it....ran about 3 yards to jump into the wood store....:lolpan: