☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️

Harold

40 minutes ago, Negan said:

I love a sharp intake.

You just love butting in with totally crappy irrelevant posts, just to get a post. Why do you feel the need, when I blatantly replied to @boro_boy to interfere? And also derail another thread.

Edited by The Realist

• Site Owner

You think this weeks going to be cold!!

This is the weather chart for yesterday (It hasn't been updated as its still showing 18Z update.

hgt500-1000.png

The below chart is for next Thursday at 0900 and the blue colours are over the UK. The 510 line means snow everywhere if there is any precipitation. The 528 line means snow is possible, which is what we have right now, but thats mainly over the hills. This is more than a week away and anything can change in the coming days, but i'm off next week so I hope it plays out, I fucking love the snow!

hgt500-1000 (1).png

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

On low?

Surely central heating works at a constant temperature until the thermostatic regulator valve stops the flow when the rooms at the right temperature. I have downstairs on full and upstairs on 21*c.

We have a thermostat in the lounge but there is also a control on the boiler which allows us to decide if the heating (or water) is to be hotter or cooler.

• boro_boy changed the title to ☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️