☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️

Harold

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah rained most of the day today. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be alright, were sailing from Leith to anchor of at Andrews for lunch and then head back to Leith then I'm home for the weekend.

Since the barrowing....I've been up and down like a fucking fiddler's elbow wi cats wanting fed....at different times & it always seems to be just when I've got my arse planked.....cats wanting out so I open the door and they see the fucking weather and walk back into the room. The one that went out will no doubt be wanting back in shortly.....thankfully they can go into our wood store and keep out of the rain. Right.............................back to the Capn!!!!!.......lol

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahaha cats are cunts ??

Mine just constantly meows for food, when she's what, when she wants attention ect. Then she slaps the dogs, she's a right bitch. 

I love my cats, especially since they basically adopted us and our first one...Leo who is 12 now....was abandoned by cunts that moved from the area.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Harold said:

I love my cats, especially since they basically adopted us and our first one...Leo who is 12 now....was abandoned by cunts that moved from the area.

Don't understand how anyone can abandon a pet, fucking horrible cunts.

54 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Don't understand how anyone can abandon a pet, fucking horrible cunts.

They done it twice to Leo....moved to a different part of the village but brought him back twice, dropped him off in the street and fucked off. Second time we just kept him as he made his way to our gaff. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Harold said:

They done it twice to Leo....moved to a different part of the village but brought him back twice, dropped him off in the street and fucked off. Second time we just kept him as he made his way to our gaff. 

Good on you, horrible people!

• 2 weeks later...

Orange warnings for thunder & lightning here tonight. Been lovely all day fecking supposed to be going out on my mates boat tomorrow. He works for the fisheries but has another boat that he runs dive charters & Sea Safaris from Boise’s been tied up since COVID started so we were taking it out tomorrow so he could check the dive gear and give the boat a good run before he reopens for business 

22 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Orange warnings for thunder & lightning here tonight. Been lovely all day fecking supposed to be going out on my mates boat tomorrow. He works for the fisheries but has another boat that he runs dive charters & Sea Safaris from Boise’s been tied up since COVID started so we were taking it out tomorrow so he could check the dive gear and give the boat a good run before he reopens for business 

might be a rough sail mate.....life jackets recommended....lol

39 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

15931003796203975248297777026716.jpg

31 here. Far too hot. I don't mind it on holiday, well actually I do, but it's worse when your at home. Every summer I seriously consider getting an Aircon unit for the house.

what you doin' down a back street ?....kerb crawling ?......lol

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

You don’t get on his boat without one. If it’s bad we won’t go. Hope we do though as there’s some whales about 

Mak....considering a 'funereal' thread started by our resident Grim Reaper.....if you're no back on the forum after the morra we will know you have met the Perfect Storm.....lol. God go with yez

• boro_boy changed the title to ☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️