• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️

Harold

Shit weather over here at the moment, temperatures not been above °30 for 10 days now, fuck this climate change shit....:beer

Me and wifey will be spending tomorrow at my daughter Leslie's boyfriends place, he has an outdoor pool, hope we will be able to have a swim.

Kelly is also down from Paris with Alex, first time we will have all been together for 18 months.

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

Shit weather over here at the moment, temperatures not been above °30 for 10 days now, fuck this climate change shit....:beer

Me and wifey will be spending tomorrow at my daughter Leslie's boyfriends place, he has an outdoor pool, hope we will be able to have a swim.

Kelly is also down from Paris with Alex, first time we will have all been together for 18 months.

nice one mate.....good wee family gathering.....:thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Any Bonfires? 

Mostly cars burning, that's what the scum do over here.

Poor guy wakes up in the middle of the night with noise and bedlam, looks out his window and sees his car on fire, guy has worked all his life for it and it is up in flames, sad thing is, it's local scum who do it, bastards....👎

17 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

90 degrees in Pittsburgh. :beer

apparently (according to the news I saw this morning) parts of America are really getting high temps. Hottest I've ever had to endure was one day in Fremantle years ago....104 degs.....chasing the shade all day. Was in quite a few cool pubs that day.....lol

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

apparently (according to the news I saw this morning) parts of America are really getting high temps. Hottest I've ever had to endure was one day in Fremantle years ago....104 degs.....chasing the shade all day. Was in quite a few cool pubs that day.....lol

Yeah the weather can be oppressive especially if it is humid too. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Harold said:

sitting out the back (in the shade) with a lovely cool bottle of Kopparberg mixed fruits cider & enjoying a ciggie.....life is good

Nice stuff that, too easy to drink though. 

17 minutes ago, Bastion said:

It is....😎

canny go it these days mate.....sympathise with you guys that have to do a full shift in that kind of heat. After painting the shed & showered, the afternoon was spent in the shade when I ventured out the back.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

canny go it these days mate.....sympathise with you guys that have to do a full shift in that kind of heat. After painting the shed & showered, the afternoon was spent in the shade when I ventured out the back.

I'm on holiday matie, just lying about the place and keeping the wife going....

She asked if I saw the dog bowl.... I said I didn't know it played Cricket.....

Fine days......