• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

☀️⛅ ☔ Weather ❄️🍃 🌩️

Harold

39 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Absolutely fucking it down, if I didn't know better I would think I am in Germany. FFS!

IMG_20210716_184206477.jpg

Florida had some serious Drains....

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Going to be 29 today. Off to flamingo land with the missus and her sister and son. 

That the one in Yorkshire ? We passed it years ago when down on holiday....we were going to Eden Camp....now THAT'S worth a visit mate.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

That the one in Yorkshire ? We passed it years ago when down on holiday....we were going to Eden Camp....now THAT'S worth a visit mate.

Yeah it's in nalton North Yorkshire, it's full of people from Boro and Newcastle lol. What's Eden Camp?

• Administrator

It was 31 yesterday, Google things it's going to be 26 today but the met office says 28. So another scorcher, off the Saltburn beach today with my missuses sister's son, he's a cunt but also funny ish. 

Going at about 10 so it will be warm and not hot. 

gonna be a scorcher in dugland the day.....was out the back there having a ciggie........in the shade of course. Checked the outdoor thermometer....20 degs. Young lad next door was out at 8.30am cutting his grass.....lol. Wonder if blondie will make an appearance at all...Hmmmm.

What a beautiful morning. Was out for a swim just before six only four of us as most are really busy with holidaymakers. First Dolphins 🐬  were swimming alongside first time in months that’s happened it was great to see them

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Frankies have left the beach like a fucking Music Festival. 

Cunts

What? Leaving rubbish everywhere? I hate cunts like that, my local park was left like this a few days ago. It's not hard to take your rubbish home, or even putting it in a bin.

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What? Leaving rubbish everywhere? I hate cunts like that, my local park was left like this a few days ago. It's not hard to take your rubbish home, or even putting it in a bin.

Yeah, locals are organising clear ups....till the next visit. 

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Yeah, locals are organising clear ups....till the next visit. 

fucking terrible that that has to be done. As BB says, it aint that hard to put your rubbish in a bag and either put it in a local bin or take it home. But that's today's selfish society mate,.....far too many people with the attitude of why should I do something that some other cunt will do for me.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

fucking terrible that that has to be done. As BB says, it aint that hard to put your rubbish in a bag and either put it in a local bin or take it home. But that's today's selfish society mate,.....far too many people with the attitude of why should I do something that some other cunt will do for me.

100%

On a side note, others leave rubbish beside the bins, as they are full..... so I suppose they made an effort,  but as you say, take it fucking home.