Harold

Weather

Again apologies if a thread has been previously started on this subject but I haven't seen one sooooo

Just a wee thread to say (if you want) what the weather is like in your area. I live in Central Scotland & after a week or so of dry but fucking freezing weather for the last couple of days it has more or less rained non stop. To say it's miserable is an understatement especially when I'm just about to nick outside for a smoke.

Admin
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Again apologies if a thread has been previously started on this subject but I haven't seen one sooooo

Just a wee thread to say (if you want) what the weather is like in your area. I live in Central Scotland & after a week or so of dry but fucking freezing weather for the last couple of days it has more or less rained non stop. To say it's miserable is an understatement especially when I'm just about to nick outside for a smoke.

Its going to get cold again this weekend.

When I left Middlesbrough yesterday it was 11*c, when I got to Glasgow it was 7*, then in Portsmouth it was 14*. I can't wait for it to get cold!

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its going to get cold again this weekend.

When I left Middlesbrough yesterday it was 11*c, when I got to Glasgow it was 7*, then in Portsmouth it was 14*. I can't wait for it to get cold!

1) You got it warm

2) As long as it doesn't snow

Admin

I love the snow, I also love the problems it causes on the roads / rail / flights. Makes me laugh seeing all the 4x4s in ditches as the idiots don't have a clue how to drive! People down south can't drive for shit in icy/snowy conditions!!

Pissing down again and forecast is that it's to be like this most of the day & overnight into Thursday with possibility of that dreaded shitey whitey stuff.

Admin
42 minutes ago, Harold said:

Pissing down again and forecast is that it's to be like this most of the day & overnight into Thursday with possibility of that dreaded shitey whitey stuff.

I would be excited if it was forecast the white stuff. Its going to be a very cold weekend this weekend. So i'll be closed up in my nice warm house :) Away from the general public :) 

1 minute ago, Haggis-Baws said:

I don't mind the rain so much recently beats having to come out in the morning scrapping my car at 7am 

Luckily that doesn't affect me as we have a garage.

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:16, Haggis-Baws said:

I don't mind the rain so much recently beats having to come out in the morning scrapping my car at 7am 

I love rain when on nights. So much easier to sleep.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I love rain when on nights. So much easier to sleep.

must admit that I love lying in bed at nights when it's wild outside especially when the wind is howling and I'm all cosied up under the duvet.

Reply below added 1 minute later

17 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Woke up this morning too my car covered in a sheet of ice, luckily I left my heeding on in the house last night otherwise I would've woke up like an icecicle. 

Bloody Baltic

we had the central heating on low and the wife lit up our wood burner in the afternoon too.

On 22/11/2017 at 10:51, boro_boy said:

I would be excited if it was forecast the white stuff. Its going to be a very cold weekend this weekend. So i'll be closed up in my nice warm house :) Away from the general public :) 

I love a bit of the white stuff too.

Admin

I also like the weather right now, frosty and dry. Taking the dog out in a bit to chase squirrels.