Jump to content
Harold

Weather

Recommended Posts

Again apologies if a thread has been previously started on this subject but I haven't seen one sooooo

 

Just a wee thread to say (if you want) what the weather is like in your area. I live in Central Scotland & after a week or so of dry but fucking freezing weather for the last couple of days it has more or less rained non stop. To say it's miserable is an understatement especially when I'm just about to nick outside for a smoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Again apologies if a thread has been previously started on this subject but I haven't seen one sooooo

 

Just a wee thread to say (if you want) what the weather is like in your area. I live in Central Scotland & after a week or so of dry but fucking freezing weather for the last couple of days it has more or less rained non stop. To say it's miserable is an understatement especially when I'm just about to nick outside for a smoke.

Its going to get cold again this weekend.

When I left Middlesbrough yesterday it was 11*c, when I got to Glasgow it was 7*, then in Portsmouth it was 14*. I can't wait for it to get cold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its going to get cold again this weekend.

When I left Middlesbrough yesterday it was 11*c, when I got to Glasgow it was 7*, then in Portsmouth it was 14*. I can't wait for it to get cold!

1) You got it warm

 

2) As long as it doesn't snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I love the snow, I also love the problems it causes on the roads / rail / flights. Makes me laugh seeing all the 4x4s in ditches as the idiots don't have a clue how to drive! People down south can't drive for shit in icy/snowy conditions!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pissing down again and forecast is that it's to be like this most of the day & overnight into Thursday with possibility of that dreaded shitey whitey stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
42 minutes ago, Harold said:

Pissing down again and forecast is that it's to be like this most of the day & overnight into Thursday with possibility of that dreaded shitey whitey stuff.

I would be excited if it was forecast the white stuff. Its going to be a very cold weekend this weekend. So i'll be closed up in my nice warm house :) Away from the general public :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Haggis-Baws said:

I don't mind the rain so much recently beats having to come out in the morning scrapping my car at 7am 

Luckily that doesn't affect me as we have a garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:16, Haggis-Baws said:

I don't mind the rain so much recently beats having to come out in the morning scrapping my car at 7am 

I love rain when on nights. So much easier to sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I love rain when on nights. So much easier to sleep.

must admit that I love lying in bed at nights when it's wild outside especially when the wind is howling and I'm all cosied up under the duvet.


Reply below added 1 minute later

17 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Woke up this morning too my car covered in a sheet of ice, luckily I left my heeding on in the house last night otherwise I would've woke up like an icecicle. 

Bloody Baltic

we had the central heating on low and the wife lit up our wood burner in the afternoon too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 22/11/2017 at 10:51, boro_boy said:

I would be excited if it was forecast the white stuff. Its going to be a very cold weekend this weekend. So i'll be closed up in my nice warm house :) Away from the general public :) 

I love a bit of the white stuff too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I also like the weather right now, frosty and dry. Taking the dog out in a bit to chase squirrels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Hello Guest, we are My Football Forum

×