Harold

Weather

Admin

Everyone looking forward to #StormCaroline and then the Icy blast from the North?

Xmas Snow Shaker
https://www.netweather.tv/weather-forecasts/uk/xmas

Admin
59 minutes ago, Harold said:

NO

It's only a bit of wind. Then some snow. 

Admin
On 07/12/2017 at 07:27, Harold said:

NO

It's just started to snow here. 

I am getting texts telling me CB plant is closed tomorrow, and Solihull is in doubt too. Until I get officially told from my JLR bosses I got to consider myself working tomorrow, tho school closures and travel difficulties will no doubt mean loads of people wont turn in. I will be in, in the morning by 5-15 am no excuses here.

Admin

Had a few showers today. One right now, I'm setting off to drive to Scotland at 0400 tomorrow. Hopefully the roads are okay.

Admin

I think it will just be the ice , not really snowed properly up here. Or the part of Scotland I'm driving to.

Admin

Drive was alright, roads where icy but easy to drive on. Why can't people drive in the snow and why are schools closed this morning int he Teesside area, fucking joke this country is. I measured the snow that settled last night and it was just over 1cm, LOL!!!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Drive was alright, roads where icy but easy to drive on. Why can't people drive in the snow and why are schools closed this morning int he Teesside area, fucking joke this country is. I measured the snow that settled last night and it was just over 1cm, LOL!!!

what is that in imperial measurement mate ?

Admin
28 minutes ago, Harold said:

what is that in imperial measurement mate ?

2.54cm to an Inch.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1cm+to+inch&oq=1cm+to+inch&aqs=chrome..69i57.2751j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As a child I used to walk to Primary School when the show was nearly up to my little knees haha.

The world has gone soft!

50 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

2.54cm to an Inch.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1cm+to+inch&oq=1cm+to+inch&aqs=chrome..69i57.2751j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As a child I used to walk to Primary School when the show was nearly up to my little knees haha.

The world has gone soft!

I was being facetious mate    :D, you know, UK an all that.

51 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The world has gone soft!

You 'ad it easy. When I was a kid we lived in 'ole in t'ground sheltered from t'snow by blades of grass. Got up at 8 at night to walk to t'school for next day and 'ad nowt but socks wi holes in toes. And that was wi no breakfast - for a week!  'ard ? Don't talk t'me about soft!

With apologies to Monty Python.