Harold

Weather

9 hours ago, Harold said:

had quite a fall of snow but it's easing off now.

The drive was fun through Leeds. M1 was shut southbound so went via Leeds. Everyone driving  5mph so I went into the snowy lane and overtook loads of cars. People drive far to cautiously in the snow. 

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The drive was fun through Leeds. M1 was shut southbound so went via Leeds. Everyone driving  5mph so I went into the snowy lane and overtook loads of cars. People drive far to cautiously in the snow. 

Are you an experienced driver in snowy conditions then? 

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Am I bollocks, the snow was on the road but it wasn't that slippy. 

Oh was it the wet kind? Do you drive a 4x4? 

On 12/29/2017 at 21:37, boro_boy said:

Don't agree about that, there are some right stupid driver's in snowy/icy conditions, People lose their lives because of bad driver's. I can maybe be a bit bolder in snow and ice, than most car driver's because of the car i drive, I choose not too tho. Only difference is, places where they struggle to go and get stuck, don't bother me in my motor, it pisses through snow and ice.

Well I wasn't driving like a.dick. I've done probably 300,000 miles in loads of different conditions. I just know when to slow down I was driving slow but not as slow as some of the cunts on the road. 

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well I wasn't driving like a.dick. I've done probably 300,000 miles in loads of different conditions. I just know when to slow down I was driving slow but not as slow as some of the cunts on the road. 

Are you on about the same type of cunts who stop at speed bumps, let buses pull out, and do 20 in a 30mph zone? them cunts?

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Are you on about the same type of cunts who stop at speed bumps, let buses pull out, and do 20 in a 30mph zone? them cunts?

I don't stop at speed bumps, I slow down

I always let busses out.

I always let people turn into junctions across my right of way.

I only speed.on motorways. 

15 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Don't agree about that, there are some right stupid driver's in snowy/icy conditions, People lose their lives because of bad driver's. I can maybe be a bit bolder in snow and ice, than most car driver's because of the car i drive, I choose not too tho. Only difference is, places where they struggle to go and get stuck, don't bother me in my motor, it pisses through snow and ice.

I'm assuming you drive a Toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V then? 

7 minutes ago, Locke said:

I'm assuming you drive a Toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V then? 

You know damn well what i drive. Not that i was replying to you anyhow.

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't stop at speed bumps, I slow down  Same as me

I always let busses out. Phuck that getting stuck behind them forever, especially when there's nobody on them, except that old age pensioner going to bingo.

I always let people turn into junctions across my right of way. I will do sometimes, if they are holding up other traffic. Depends on speed of traffic flow i am in.

I only speed.on motorways. Thats what they were built for.