New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Own Up!

It was more than 1 person tho, according to negan, he had an unheralded amount of messages begging his return.

Well, the people have spoken.

I am back by popular demand. The amount of messages asking for my return is  unheralded.

You guys leave me with no choice. 

Surely you are not all lying.

14 minutes ago, The Realist said:

It was more than 1 person tho, according to negan, he had an unheralded amount of messages begging his return.

Well, the people have spoken.

I am back by popular demand. The amount of messages asking for my return is  unheralded.

You guys leave me with no choice. 

Surely you are not all lying.

Basically my opinion is that Negan never deleted his account but waited to see what was happening and THEN....tan ta ra tan (bugle sound) took an interest in my ramblings and thought....yeah, that Harold guy seems interesting so I'll hang around. How does that sound ?

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Basically my opinion is that Negan never deleted his account but waited to see what was happening and THEN....tan ta ra tan (bugle sound) took an interest in my ramblings and thought....yeah, that Harold guy seems interesting so I'll hang around. How does that sound ?

Nah, hes just an obsessive, was never gonna stay away.

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

That is extremely plausible Harold.

As you can see The Unrealistic is obsessed by me and my personality.

32 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Nah, hes just an obsessive, was never gonna stay away.

You do me an injustice mate    :(

Reply below added 0 minutes later

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is extremely plausible Harold.

As you can see The Unrealistic is obsessed by me and my personality.

I is plausible as fuck mate.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

I thought Locke was banned. He is showing as being logged in. Has he been unbanned ?

No he's still well and truly banned. He can log in but he can't do anything. Other than look at the posts.

27 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No he's still well and truly banned. He can log in but he can't do anything. Other than look at the posts.

Blimey that must be hurting him badly.:cry:

Just now, The Realist said:

Blimey that must be hurting him badly.:cry:

Yeah he keeps emailing me asking to come back. I just ignore him, I want nothing to do with him. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

Yeah he keeps emailing me asking to come back. I just ignore him, I want nothing to do with him. 

Why not just reply with 1 word- NEVER.

Alternatively push the boat out, and in his typical style a 3 word reply.- not a chance.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

does he say he'll behave this time,  this time,  this time,  this time,  this time....

Just now, Harold said:

does he say he'll behave this time,  this time,  this time,  this time,  this time....

He was saying the forum is dead since Red Devil got his way and got him banned. 

I then told him Red Devil had left the forums as he's taking a break from forums.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Beggar, = closet ceptic fan.