MrMacleod

Daytime television

I rarely watch TV in the afternoon as I'm never in the house but has anyone or their other half have their usual programmes they watch in the afternoon? 

Currently watching Jeremy kyle with the other half and thinking wtf actually goes through peoples head going on this show. 

No wonder I rarely watch TV haha 

12 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I rarely watch TV in the afternoon as I'm never in the house but has anyone or their other half have their usual programmes they watch in the afternoon? 

Currently watching Jeremy kyle with the other half and thinking wtf actually goes through peoples head going on this show. 

I've hopped channels and seen J K. Only for a few minutes you understand. The folk that appear on it plus those in the audience, I just think Holy fuck, where do they get these cunts.

Show 1 - My dad shagged my best friend and she doesn't speak to me now.

Show 2 - My boyfriend shagged my best friend and neither of them speak to me now.

Show 3 - My boyfriend, dad and best friend think I tried to poison them so I'm not speaking to any of the fuckers!

The majority of ITV BBC daytime tv is utter shite imo.

Admin
On 23/11/2017 at 15:23, MrMacleod said:

They go on the show as they get a free trip to London with a free hotel! Or wherever its filmed!

On 23/11/2017 at 15:41, Harold said:

I've hopped channels and seen J K. Only for a few minutes you understand. The folk that appear on it plus those in the audience, I just think Holy fuck, where do they get these cunts.

Show 1 - My dad shagged my best friend and she doesn't speak to me now.

Show 2 - My boyfriend shagged my best friend and neither of them speak to me now.

Show 3 - My boyfriend, dad and best friend think I tried to poison them so I'm not speaking to any of the fuckers!

The majority of ITV BBC daytime tv is utter shite imo.

Its aimed at the people who watch TV, the people with no jobs! It is utter garbage!

TBH I hardly watch TV live, well actually never. I only watch shows I want to watch and I set them to record on my Freesat box. I also have a Netflix and Amazon Prime subscription so i'm all sorted for TV, don't need Sky TV. Got rid of that years ago and haven't looked back!

Negan has been on the Jeremy Kyle show a few times too.

On 23/11/2017 at 15:41, Harold said:

. The folk that appear on it plus those in the audience, I just think Holy fuck, where do they get these cunts.

They stand outside villa park with a net.

Edited by The Realist