The Realist

Tesco Stella Bargain!

16 minutes ago, Negan said:

Oh like when you said you filled your car up this morning then popped in to Tescos?

Who gives a shite?

You are 591 posts behind me that is all that matters Mucka. 

In terms of quality, I am 4170 posts in front. Quality not quantity is what counts fella FACT.

Have you drank more than 2 pints today?. Cos you are being your usual irritating pointless posting usual self. I really think you should make your next username change be Thrush.

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is a matter of opinion my good man.

I am the heartbeat of the forum. You are the bully.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Now how about we get this thread back on topic?, seeing as you derailed it, also please take note, I never posted it as a debateable thread, merely sharing a good find, that other members could benefit from if they wished. Too late now tho, as Tesco change their offers every Monday.

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

May as well close this thread then.

I don't drink Stella anyway. Puff's beer. 

Yeah we all know you prefer the much weaker beer carling, as proven in several of your past posts on here. not sure how much lower than a poof it puts YOU, but it's a good few rungs down the ladder.

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

I have polished off two bottles of red tonight.

That explains why you are being your usual arsehole self beyond any reasonable doubt. I also noted you being a twat towards @Red Devil earlier, guess you was on your second glass by then.

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

That is your opinion (which in all honesty doesn't mean much) It was just a bit of tit for tat.

Nah, in TRUTH, it's just you being your usual arsehole self.

Guess as usual you are outvoted. 

I am not sure if you read previous threads on this board, or have the intelligence to accept other opinions, If you look at all your leaving threads, you will actually see that nobody gives a fuck about you, every member knows you are a lying twat, all have posted how you prove yourself constantly to be lying.

I and the other members on here, have accepted you as the forums first retarded member, you should be grateful of that.

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

No, I am the second. You was the first!

If it wasn't for you Babycakes would still be here. 

Please try to come up with something decent, other than use my theories. You and your dead buddy Darren, first disabled and retarded members FACT.

As for babycakes, WTF did she ever offer the forum anyhow? 

Also explain why I am the reason she is not here. Whilst your at it, please explain why you are the only reason I am here (as said in your pms).

It would actually be pretty funny, tho totally embarrassing for you, if I was to post your pms to me on here. Especially the ones after me asking you Not to pm me, and your begging reasons why. Imay yet choose to do that.

Tesco have some good offers on at the moment, so do all the other supermarkets too. 

Bought another bottle of Vodka last week. £16 which isn't bad, they put it up quiet a bit last year to £19 so now people think this is a good deal, when in fact, its the normal price, clear price fixing!!!!

4 minutes ago, Negan said:

What vodka do you drink BB?

Any really, all tastes the same to me. I ruin it with coke anyway!

Smirnoff or Russian Standard

not

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Any really, all tastes the same to me. I ruin it with coke anyway!

Smirnoff or Russian Standard

Polish vodka is the best, tho there are so many to choose from. Not only is it better than Smirnoff, its a fair bit cheaper too. Zubrowka is my favourite, tho I rarely touch spirits nowadays.

Better quality at a lower price, winner winner. There has to be a Polish shop in your area BB.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

not

Polish vodka is the best, tho there are so many to choose from. Not only is it better than Smirnoff, its a fair bit cheaper too. Zubrowka is my favourite, tho I rarely touch spirits nowadays.

Better quality at a lower price, winner winner. There has to be a Polish shop in your area BB.

There are a few actually, I have never thought of going into them for Vodka. With coke the Vodka won't taste that much different. Even the overly priced grey goose doesn't taste that different. Probably side to side they would but not massively. So if one weekend you have one and the next weekend you had the other vodka, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I'll just stick to Tesco. I'm not drinking after Christmas anyway. 

Well From January!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

There are a few actually, I have never thought of going into them for Vodka. With coke the Vodka won't taste that much different. Even the overly priced grey goose doesn't taste that different. Probably side to side they would but not massively. So if one weekend you have one and the next weekend you had the other vodka, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I'll just stick to Tesco. I'm not drinking after Christmas anyway. 

Well From January!

Try Soplicka, it has many different flavours, (pronounced soplitska). Really nice stuff, with a hint of flavour, requires only an ice cube or 2. approx. £12, for 750cl bottle.

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

You changed your name again? Post blatantly states BB.

4 minutes ago, Negan said:

You ain't the boss of me.

I will do what I like. Deal with it JLR man.

Ok Norris, consider me told!

Now shouldn't you be getting yourself to bed, as we all know how you like hanging around the bus stops in the mornings when the kids are on their way to school.