• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

What to do!

Admin

Turned up for instruction today but been thinned out on a "wherabouts" chit, basically a piece of paper with our classes phone numbers on so the instructor can get hold of us if they need to. I am just back on the computer in my cabin and don't need to go into lesson as I've done this course before and i'm not going to a type 23 frigate anymore.

I'm trying to fix the forum at the moment, but its a waiting game! Wish I could go home but I have a 1 1/2 hour Physical Training lesson (CV Suite) on Thursday morning. Looks like i'll be binge watching NETFLIX!

Admin
18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Do you not read. Think I'll start a 'What book are you reading' thread. Or has one already been started ?

12 minutes ago, Negan said:

I am all for that. I'm an avid reader.

Nope can't be arsed reading. Too much effort. 

12 hours ago, Negan said:

I am all for that. I'm an avid reader.

Liar! We al know you struggle to read.

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Nope can't be arsed reading. Too much effort. 

@boro_boyLazy fecker, No wonder you joined slimming weekly or whatever. How about finding a local boozer having a bite to eat (better than eggs in a kettle), relaxing, maybe watch a bit of football. Or as an alternative, go mix with the local chavs and slap them about a bit.

Admin

Money's a little tight so can't spend all day in a pub. Also I'm a lightweight as I don't drink all the time. Might go to the gym today. That will pass an hour.