Harold

Foreign Aid

I know that it is enshrined in UK law and at the moment the UK give around £13.5 billion to supposed projects around the world but just think how much that amount of money could assist the needy, deprived and helpless people in this country (UK). Personally this really angers me that our money is given to countries abroad when imo there are deserving causes here. We have homeless sleeping in shitty conditions on the street but millions have been awarded to India for a 'Space' project. There have been other spurious awards that have been well reported. Our own should be looked after first and then and only then should this kind of aid be considered.

What are your opinions of this subject ?

Admin

We certainly need to look after our own first, but we've had this argument for years and, it just keeps popping its head up and then going away again. But we need to put our people first 100% of the time. Once where sorted then we can give some money away to worthy causes, not space projects for India, if they can do space projects then they don't need our money!

Admin
39 minutes ago, Negan said:

We are all God's children.

BOLLOCKS!!

God was something people made up in ancient times as they didn't understand the stars and the weather (Thunder Storms). I still don't understand how people of this day and age still believe in a God. 

3 hours ago, Negan said:

We are all God's children.

View of a typical left wing loony.

Put out own first, We have ex-servicemen living on the streets, yet a Somalian entering the UK, gets a house and loads of our taxes in benefits.

1 hour ago, redblood said:

Foreign Aid is nothing more than just bribery money so these countries support us when we bomb countries like Syria just so the Rothschilds can have a central bank

The only countries left to bomb, will be those without a central bank, just so there can be one.

16 minutes ago, Negan said:

You are just mean spirited.

Thing is I could knock you out with a punch. I choose not to.

Spread the love.

Your a strange old bloke you. I know we all make a few allowances owing to you being slightly retarded and gimpy, I seriously cant understand tho why you enjoy making such a fool out of yourself, in almost every post you make. Very strange individual you are Norris.

43 minutes ago, Negan said:

Very strange you are too A Pandy.

JLR Would fire you in a heartbeat if I showed them what you boast about.

Bring back Babycakes.

Why not bring back your buddy Darren too?

I have saved JLR £5m last week along with many other multi million £ savings, Money talks,  Your kind of bullshit like your buddy Darren, is not even callable of walking. Not a feckin chance would JLR fire me, cos of posts on a forum. It would also be interesting for you to post, quote or whatever it is, that I have boasted about that you assume JLR would fire me for.

If you can prove any of your shite to be true, I will happily invite you along to present it to my bosses your very self.

Is it your own brain you use when posting on here, or are you breaking it in for a phucking idiot?

The way you are so desperate to be accepted, or taken seriously is quite amusing.

You really do  know how to make the rest of us, feel good about ourselves.