boro_boy

Dry January 2018

Admin

Will anyone be doing this next year?

I'm going to be doing it again. Whatever alcohol I have left in the house, will be going down the drain. 

I reckon i'll be drinking each weekend now until the new year as the spirit of Christmas gets you in the mood for it.

I don't do this to raise money for charity, I just do it for myself.

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Will anyone be doing this next year?

I'm going to be doing it again. Whatever alcohol I have left in the house, will be going down the drain. 

I reckon i'll be drinking each weekend now until the new year as the spirit of Christmas gets you in the mood for it.

I don't do this to raise money for charity, I just do it for myself.

You on the glue mate ? I won't be doing it and I'm not criticising you for doing it but come to fuck.....anything you have left is going down the drain? Tad extreme is it not, why not keep it until you decide to resume partaking?

Admin

haha the glue, I do it every January now, this will be my 4th one. 

Its just nice to take a break from drinking for a few months. I usually do it longer than the month. I'm going to probably do 3 or 4 months this time. See how tempted I get for a tipple. 

I don't actually drink that much these days, proper cut down. Used to go through a bottle of vodka (1Lr) at the weekend. When I was single. Now with the missus the bottle lasts me a few hours, haha, nah, it lasts me a couple of weeks. I like the first bit of drinking when your on a high but when you start slurring your words, finding it hard to focus, then the poor sleep that goes with it, and the hangover in the morning, its not the best for you haha.