Harold

Christmas decorations

Not a thing that pisses me off but more something I don't understand but as they say - each to their own. Guy about 50 yards along the road has put up his outdoor christmas lights on the front of his house and over some bushes in his front garden. Certainly nice looking but too early imo. Our tree and indoor deccys wont be going up till a week or so before the 25th.

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

We have decorated already.

any particular reason why so early Negan? You & the missus just  Christmassy folk ?

Guest Red Devil

This Saturday will be decoration day at our house. 

Wasn't planning on having a tree up due to moving house. I have pulled out of the sale of mine yesterday tho, due to them pissing about. so now I am left with 2 houses, staying put now til the new year, when it goes back on the market. So the tree will be going up on Sunday I hope.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

Wasn't planning on having a tree up due to moving house. I have pulled out of the sale of mine yesterday tho, due to them pissing about. so now I am left with 2 houses, staying put now til the new year, when it goes back on the market. So the tree will be going up on Sunday I hope.

Good on you mate for taking a stand! Hopefully it doesn't hit you TOO hard financially.

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

Repost at Easter holding that day's newspaper     ?

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

I will indeed!

I'm looking forward to this :) 

I don't think you'll be able to keep them up for that long, what will people say who come round your home?

45 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm looking forward to this :) 

I don't think you'll be able to keep them up for that long, what will people say who come round your home?

BB, can you keep Negan's post, where he says he will, somewhere that you can access easy at Easter time so he can be held to account.

I don't think i'm going to put any Decorations up, i've had a look at them over the past week in the shops as I don't own any haha, only lived in the house for 6 years. I had a tree once but thats gone! I just look at them and then look at the price and there just a waste of fucking money, I know you can use them year after year. But until I have more spare cash i doubt i'll buy any. The house is too small anyway, got no room for a tree now and if I did get one, the cat would destroy it or the dog would fuck it up somehow!

41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think i'm going to put any Decorations up, i've had a look at them over the past week in the shops as I don't own any haha, only lived in the house for 6 years. I had a tree once but thats gone! I just look at them and then look at the price and there just a waste of fucking money, I know you can use them year after year. But until I have more spare cash i doubt i'll buy any. The house is too small anyway, got no room for a tree now and if I did get one, the cat would destroy it or the dog would fuck it up somehow!

Miserable fucker Ebeneezer     . There are plenty small deccy trees that are cheap and cheerful. Give up the voddy & coke mate & you'l have plenty spare. Or get the missus out doing an evening job....ooh err missus     ;)

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Miserable fucker Ebeneezer     

haha, she's working in Next at the moment during the Christmas Period. 

We just can't be arsed, she's not a big Christmas fan to be fair. I'm just not too fucked about it either. Used to love it when I was a kid though, used to help my mam put the decorations up, loved it. 

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Phucking Grinch you are BB.

Not big xmas fans, or cant be arse = Too feckin miserable or too lazy.

If you ever have kids, they will hate you.

Edited by The Realist

20 hours ago, boro_boy said:

See all that cash you're gonna save in January by not drinking ?           Buy me, Buy me

Image result for christmas tree images