Harold

Christmas decorations

Admin

I don't think i'm going to put any Decorations up, i've had a look at them over the past week in the shops as I don't own any haha, only lived in the house for 6 years. I had a tree once but thats gone! I just look at them and then look at the price and there just a waste of fucking money, I know you can use them year after year. But until I have more spare cash i doubt i'll buy any. The house is too small anyway, got no room for a tree now and if I did get one, the cat would destroy it or the dog would fuck it up somehow!

41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think i'm going to put any Decorations up, i've had a look at them over the past week in the shops as I don't own any haha, only lived in the house for 6 years. I had a tree once but thats gone! I just look at them and then look at the price and there just a waste of fucking money, I know you can use them year after year. But until I have more spare cash i doubt i'll buy any. The house is too small anyway, got no room for a tree now and if I did get one, the cat would destroy it or the dog would fuck it up somehow!

Miserable fucker Ebeneezer     😄. There are plenty small deccy trees that are cheap and cheerful. Give up the voddy & coke mate & you'l have plenty spare. Or get the missus out doing an evening job....ooh err missus     ;)

Admin
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Miserable fucker Ebeneezer     😄

haha, she's working in Next at the moment during the Christmas Period. 

We just can't be arsed, she's not a big Christmas fan to be fair. I'm just not too fucked about it either. Used to love it when I was a kid though, used to help my mam put the decorations up, loved it. 

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Phucking Grinch you are BB.

Not big xmas fans, or cant be arse = Too feckin miserable or too lazy.

If you ever have kids, they will hate you.

Edited by The Realist

Admin

I'm never having kids lol

I loved Christmas as a kid putting the tree and decorations up.

20 hours ago, boro_boy said:

See all that cash you're gonna save in January by not drinking ?           Buy me, Buy me

Image result for christmas tree images

Admin
1 hour ago, Harold said:

See all that cash you're gonna save in January by not drinking ?           Buy me, Buy me

Image result for christmas tree images

Nope lol

15 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Yeah I made a thread about that with a poll. The Xmas tree saga. Seeing as we live in a democracy the members should decide.

I did vote    😄