New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

LOL you need to go to specsavers. Clearly no contact!!!

But its funny reading all the tweets online about it, there are some angry people in the world. 

The goalkeeper himself said he caught him, does he need to go to specsavers as well?

11 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

The goalkeeper himself said he caught him, does he need to go to specsavers as well?

Not enough for him to fling himself to the ground. Buy hey ho, your not going to be biased one little bit. 

I dunno....Kane lifts his left leg over Karius' arms but it looks to me that Karius' left arm catches Kane's right leg putting him off balance.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I dunno....Kane lifts his left leg over Karius' arms but it looks to me that Karius' left arm catches Kane's right leg putting him off balance.

Clearly biased mate!

No outcry from Liverpool fans after Adam Lallana grabs a youngster by the throat in a reserve game the other night - disgusting thing to do. No extended ban either.

Always the victims, it’s never your fault.

Like you say, they are always the victim.

Why was the commentator saying if they hurry and get him of before the ref does anything? Was he a Liverpool commentator lol.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Why was the commentator saying if they hurry and get him of before the ref does anything? Was he a Liverpool commentator lol.

Well it was Liverpool TV.....:smile:

On 2/7/2018 at 12:22, boro_boy said:

scousers.jpg

Brighton 1- 1 Tottenham

Kane opened the scoring but Brighton replied 90 seconds later with a debatable penalty.

Chelsea v Liverpool

Liverpool must have made around 40 passes a few minutes ago and got fucking nowhere...sideways, backwards....boring shit!

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Chelsea v Liverpool

Liverpool must have made around 40 passes a few minutes ago and got fucking nowhere...sideways, backwards....boring shit!

Back in the 2000s this game would have been exciting. But the premiership today is boring as fuck. 

In the EPL games I watch Liverpool must have the worst fucking rightback in the league....I've thought this since I first saw him....the guy Kline...a fucking tool who struggles to pass the ball forward!

Chelsea go 1-0 in front...Giroud. I think he's a great target man!

I hope, seriously hope that Real Madrid give these scouse cunts a fucking doing in the European Cup Final. This display by them is fuck deplorable....this aint football. Shower of fucking SHITE!!!!!!!!! They are one down and are not even attempting to press forward. Boring as fucking shit! At least Chelsea have been trying!