New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

What is going on a united. Surely mourinho the moaning bastard will have to go after this. He seems to have lost the players. How can a manager like him motivate anyone these days. 

Screenshot_20180929-135251.png

Great result for Arsenal away to Fulham...won 1-5 & now 3rd in the league.

Got a tidy amount on over 2.5 Liverpool v City in what should have been (imo) a cracking match with a good few goals. In Fact it is fucking shite! Passing sideways/backwards constantly....this is Liverpool & City at their fucking worst...utter crap!!!!!

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Got a tidy amount on over 2.5 Liverpool v City in what should have been (imo) a cracking match with a good few goals. In Fact it is fucking shite! Passing sideways/backwards constantly....this is Liverpool & City at their fucking worst...utter crap!!!!!

Neither team wanted to lose so you can't blame them. It's between Chelsea, City and Liverpool.. 

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

Enjoyable game. 

Yeah, I enjoyed it also. At least it wasn't one of those boring sideway/backward passing shitey games.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, I enjoyed it also. At least it wasn't one of those boring sideway/backward passing shitey games.

Utd look to have their mojo back.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Utd look to have their mojo back.

Got to see games out mate...I thought their defending was slack for Chelsea's 2nd.

Palace 1 v 2 Arsenal....latest score. I had £60 on 3 goals or more plus my bet on here for over 2.5 goals....:yes:

Back from my day at Old Trafford, pissed as a fart, 

Good result, had 3-1 at 11/1 with a tenner, Martial missed a one on one in the dying minutes. 

Typical. 

I think Jose is on the cusp of turning this one around.

Utd are looking decent again.

He should fuck Pogba off in Jan and use the money wisely.

On 28/10/2018 at 21:43, Red Devil said:

Back from my day at Old Trafford, pissed as a fart, 

Good result, had 3-1 at 11/1 with a tenner, Martial missed a one on one in the dying minutes. 

Typical. 

Do you think Mourinho will sort the problems out at United? Or do you think he'll be gone by Xmas?

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Do you think Mourinho will sort the problems out at United? Or do you think he'll be gone by Xmas?

I had him as a gonner and a joke a few weeks back. Now I have to say I admire how much he's battled back, he's cleaned himself up, looks happier and looks a lot like the old Jose. 

If we back him in January then maybe this time he will get it right, if not he will go at the end of the season. What is clear is they didn't back him during the summer.