My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

18 hours ago, Harold said:

Holy fuck....4-0 Everton now. Wtf has happened with Utd ?....Norm, Bastion.....thoughts ?

Mate, I'm fucking scunnered, 

Absolutely no desire, no work rate or energy, they don't give a fuck!!!

The ones that do, have little talent, Jones and Smalling.

But, Pogba, Tony, Lingard, Heavy Sausage, Matic, Darmain..... all need to go. 

Why would you keep any of those above? Pogba and Tony have serious talent,  but little work rate, out to fuck!

We need to get rid of this attitude at the club, were folk just turn up and go through the motions 

Even when we were shit, we had desire, Hughes, Whiteside, Robson, McGrath...... would have run through a wall for United!

But these cunts? They are ruining the club, if you were a top player, a few clubs showed interest in you, you wouldn't be looking play along side United players, you'd be looking to Liverpool/Citeh/Spurs.......

The problems are right through the club, Owners, Woodward,  Social Media players....... 

I've watched all levels of football through my life, I love all levels, I've stood for years watching Kids/Glentoran and NI team..... often brutal, but they have always shown a desire to win, that's really what I want in a team. I could watch that, a total desire to WIN!

But United are becoming un-watchable...... players making a living of their predecessors successes.

Hope Ole is ruthless 

4 hours ago, Bastion said:

Mate, I'm fucking scunnered, 

Absolutely no desire, no work rate or energy, they don't give a fuck!!!

The ones that do, have little talent, Jones and Smalling.

But, Pogba, Tony, Lingard, Heavy Sausage, Matic, Darmain..... all need to go. 

Why would you keep any of those above? Pogba and Tony have serious talent,  but little work rate, out to fuck!

We need to get rid of this attitude at the club, were folk just turn up and go through the motions 

Even when we were shit, we had desire, Hughes, Whiteside, Robson, McGrath...... would have run through a wall for United!

But these cunts? They are ruining the club, if you were a top player, a few clubs showed interest in you, you wouldn't be looking play along side United players, you'd be looking to Liverpool/Citeh/Spurs.......

The problems are right through the club, Owners, Woodward,  Social Media players....... 

I've watched all levels of football through my life, I love all levels, I've stood for years watching Kids/Glentoran and NI team..... often brutal, but they have always shown a desire to win, that's really what I want in a team. I could watch that, a total desire to WIN!

But United are becoming un-watchable...... players making a living of their predecessors successes.

Hope Ole is ruthless 

Only McTominay,Lindelof,Dalot and Ole went over to Utd fans at FT.....Pogba first down tunnel

£200m would do nicely for Pog,Tony and big dong

23 hours ago, Normski said:

Only McTominay,Lindelof,Dalot and Ole went over to Utd fans at FT.....Pogba first down tunnel

£200m would do nicely for Pog,Tony and big dong

3 I would keep

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

fucks sake Man Utd 0-2 at home to Cardiff ????????

The United game doesn't matter does it? Unless you have money in it. 

45 minutes ago, Harold said:

Levapool 1-0....City drawing 1-1.

1-2 City....the Scousers are crying.

Good, haha

1 minute ago, Harold said:

1-3 City....think the title will be going to them! Cue Trav on the morra ?

Trav?

Yeah I think they've won it. Hope the Liverpool fans are actually crying. That would make me happy. 

1-4 City

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Trav?

Aye....aka No8 on here.....been missing for a wee while. Man City fan AFTER Rangers.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I think they've won it.

I'm going to pay out the points for the title now.