boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

Watching the Spurs v United game

United are not the best, great Own goal though haha

Reply below added 0 minutes later

@YIDDO how much is it costing Spurs to play at Wembley?

Reply below added 9 minutes later

Reply below added 10 minutes later

This game is brilliant, Tottenham are playing some great football. 

Reply below added 4 minutes later

Fellaini came on as sub then he come off after 8 mins haha. 

Moananho has lost the plot maybe?

Thoroughly enjoyed the Liverpool v Spurs game,moreso the fact that I had a decent bet on over 2.5 goals. Imagine my joy when Spurs got their first penalty then my frustration when Kane missed it then the joy as Salah got Liverpool's 2nd a minute or so later. Personally thought Spurs were fortunate to get the 1st pen as 'replays' showed Kane was offside but when you consider the amount of tight decisions that are wrongly given as offside. Replays are fine for those watching on tv but the refs & linesmen have to make a split second decision in real time. Either way one side is going to get done. As for the 2nd penalty I thought the decision was spot on.

7 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

It’s a clear penalty.

LOL you need to go to specsavers. Clearly no contact!!!

But its funny reading all the tweets online about it, there are some angry people in the world. 

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But its funny reading all the tweets online about it, there are some angry people in the world. 

Kane is good enough, without needing to add that shite to his game.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Kane is good enough, without needing to add that shite to his game.

Why is everyone talking about this and saying Bring in VAR (Especially that BBC Pundit Cunt Lawenson) hate that guy! 

If dives happen anywhere else then theres a little outcry but none on this scale. Fucking Liverpool are so hard done by haha, they want Kane banned lol.

As for VAR I don't think we should have it as it takes away talking points like this. Refs are only human.

Should we replace players with robots? Players make mistakes too, if you had robots instead, they wouldn't make as much (if any) mistakes. You could also replace managers, and supporters so there was no violence at games or swearing during the game at the "Robots".

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The goalkeeper himself said he caught him, does he need to go to specsavers as well?

11 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

The goalkeeper himself said he caught him, does he need to go to specsavers as well?

Not enough for him to fling himself to the ground. Buy hey ho, your not going to be biased one little bit. 

I dunno....Kane lifts his left leg over Karius' arms but it looks to me that Karius' left arm catches Kane's right leg putting him off balance.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I dunno....Kane lifts his left leg over Karius' arms but it looks to me that Karius' left arm catches Kane's right leg putting him off balance.

Clearly biased mate!

No outcry from Liverpool fans after Adam Lallana grabs a youngster by the throat in a reserve game the other night - disgusting thing to do. No extended ban either.

Always the victims, it’s never your fault.

Like you say, they are always the victim.

Why was the commentator saying if they hurry and get him of before the ref does anything? Was he a Liverpool commentator lol.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Like you say, they are always the victim.

Why was the commentator saying if they hurry and get him of before the ref does anything? Was he a Liverpool commentator lol.

Well it was Liverpool TV.....:smile: