Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

On 2/7/2018 at 12:22, boro_boy said:

Like you say, they are always the victim.

Why was the commentator saying if they hurry and get him of before the ref does anything? Was he a Liverpool commentator lol.

scousers.jpg

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Chelsea v Liverpool

Liverpool must have made around 40 passes a few minutes ago and got fucking nowhere...sideways, backwards....boring shit!

Back in the 2000s this game would have been exciting. But the premiership today is boring as fuck. 

In the EPL games I watch Liverpool must have the worst fucking rightback in the league....I've thought this since I first saw him....the guy Kline...a fucking tool who struggles to pass the ball forward!

Chelsea go 1-0 in front...Giroud. I think he's a great target man!

I hope, seriously hope that Real Madrid give these scouse cunts a fucking doing in the European Cup Final. This display by them is fuck deplorable....this aint football. Shower of fucking SHITE!!!!!!!!! They are one down and are not even attempting to press forward. Boring as fucking shit! At least Chelsea have been trying!

2 hours ago, jaydenuss said:

The EPL is so freaking unpredictable. You simply cannot predict the result of a match. Any team can defeat any team.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that. Obviously there will be 'upsets' but the big teams (City, Utd, Spurs Liverpool, Chelsea) can be considered (imo) near enough certs against teams considered to be 'smaller' clubs more often than not.

2 hours ago, jaydenuss said:

as almost all top tier managers are ready to unleash their teams (Mourinho, Klopp, Conte, Moyes).

Conte.....Moyes ?

18 hours ago, Harold said:

Gonna have to disagree with you on that. Obviously there will be 'upsets' but the big teams (City, Utd, Spurs Liverpool, Chelsea) can be considered (imo) near enough certs against teams considered to be 'smaller' clubs more often than not.

Conte.....Moyes ?

I don't think Moyes is a conte.

Well I hope they don't win the league as their fans would never shut up about it. Don't like Liverpool and I doubt I ever will. But yes they have been busy and they do have a good squad, can't see them winning the league though. 

12 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Comd on Tottenham and Watford.. Im no caring who wins, just both use score!!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

did you get your bet ?

you should have....it was in the betting shop as I requested that bet yesterday mate.

6 minutes ago, adam.akim said:

The English Premier League has completed the third week of its current season, with some amazing football and shocking defeats along the way. With four teams winning each of their first three matches, the competition in the Premier League can easily be adjudged the toughest across Europe

Suppose that's one way of trying to spam your site.....