Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

12 minutes ago, adam.akim said:

The English Premier League has completed the third week of its current season, with some amazing football and shocking defeats along the way. With four teams winning each of their first three matches, the competition in the Premier League can easily be adjudged the toughest across Europe

Adam...if you're using this site for spam then desist or you will be booted mate.

5 hours ago, adam.akim said:

The English Premier League has completed the third week of its current season, with some amazing football and shocking defeats along the way. With four teams winning each of their first three matches, the competition in the Premier League can easily be adjudged the toughest across Europe

What a spammer!

Last season was an enormous step forward for Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool. The Reds finished fourth in the Premier League but made it all the way to the UEFA Champions League final, where they lost to Real Madrid. Now their challenge is to build on that, go deep in Europe again, and challenge for the Premier League title. With most pieces in place from last year, plus Xherdan Shaqiri, Naby Keita and Alisson, they've got a shot

What is going on a united. Surely mourinho the moaning bastard will have to go after this. He seems to have lost the players. How can a manager like him motivate anyone these days. 

Screenshot_20180929-135251.png

Got a tidy amount on over 2.5 Liverpool v City in what should have been (imo) a cracking match with a good few goals. In Fact it is fucking shite! Passing sideways/backwards constantly....this is Liverpool & City at their fucking worst...utter crap!!!!!

Guest Red Devil
4 hours ago, Harold said:

Got a tidy amount on over 2.5 Liverpool v City in what should have been (imo) a cracking match with a good few goals. In Fact it is fucking shite! Passing sideways/backwards constantly....this is Liverpool & City at their fucking worst...utter crap!!!!!

Neither team wanted to lose so you can't blame them. It's between Chelsea, City and Liverpool.. 

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

Enjoyable game. 

Yeah, I enjoyed it also. At least it wasn't one of those boring sideway/backward passing shitey games.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Utd look to have their mojo back.

Got to see games out mate...I thought their defending was slack for Chelsea's 2nd.

Guest Red Devil

Back from my day at Old Trafford, pissed as a fart, 

Good result, had 3-1 at 11/1 with a tenner, Martial missed a one on one in the dying minutes. 

Typical. 

On 28/10/2018 at 21:43, Red Devil said:

Back from my day at Old Trafford, pissed as a fart, 

Good result, had 3-1 at 11/1 with a tenner, Martial missed a one on one in the dying minutes. 

Typical. 

Do you think Mourinho will sort the problems out at United? Or do you think he'll be gone by Xmas?

Guest Red Devil
4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Do you think Mourinho will sort the problems out at United? Or do you think he'll be gone by Xmas?

I had him as a gonner and a joke a few weeks back. Now I have to say I admire how much he's battled back, he's cleaned himself up, looks happier and looks a lot like the old Jose. 

If we back him in January then maybe this time he will get it right, if not he will go at the end of the season. What is clear is they didn't back him during the summer. 

28 minutes ago, Harold said:

Bournemouth 1 v 1 Arsenal at halftime. Not too bad a game. Need at least one more goal as I have a nice bet on over 2.5 goals.

BOOOOOOOM....1-2 Arsenal.....bet up.