boro_boy

English Premier League Match Discussion

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

It's early doors but the football is far better which is obviously a major positive. I'd like to see us against one of the current top four before I give my honest opinion on whether Ole deserves the job but I was never in the camp of judging him based on the Cardiff role anyway. I personally think he's the perfect fit for the job but the fact is he's going to be judged on the remainder of the season and that means making a challenge for the top four spots and the two remaining cup competitions were currently in. 

Without a doubt the finest post on here today.

10 minutes ago, FootballSoccer said:

MAN UTD 1 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur F.C.  finnally

They are the best team in the UK at the moment. Just wondering if they can keep this up. Go win on! RED DEVIL!

No they are not, but ok and welcome to the pleasure dome.

City can do that to anyone on their day. 

Sarri straight down the tunnel no handshake with Pep, I suspect he's on borrowed time. 

Grinding those results. Not pretty but we're winning - even if Michael Oliver tried his utmost to help Leicester today. Cunt.

21 hours ago, boro_boy said:

How did Spurs manage to lose today ?????

Mike Dean and a poor performance. Mainly Mike Dean. Cunt.

That was shit at Old Trafford today. Such a disappointing game which imo promised so much. Both sides but mainly Liverpool were so negative.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

That was shit at Old Trafford today. Such a disappointing game which imo promised so much. Both sides but mainly Liverpool were so negative.

I didn't watch it. Thank fuck.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

It's always a shit game, very rarely do any of these games live up to the Sky hyperbole.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

2 hours ago, YIDDO said:

It's always a shit game, very rarely do any of these games live up to the Sky hyperbole.

I'm going to stick up for United here, firstly we lost three of our starting eleven inside the first 40 minutes and secondly our main outlet in Rashford wanted to come off but couldn't because there were three injuries deemed worse!

Plus you have to remember Matic was injured in training and Martial isn't fit enough to even make the bench. 

Having said that I felt zero pressure other than set pieces where I felt they may score. All in all Ole Gunner is doing incredible, he's even getting a tune out of our younger players (Periera and Mctominey) who held the Liverpool midfield up today. 

Good result considering the circumstances for United. 

Early doors in this one but if Spurs were to lose it's two spots available for Champions league and not the one. 

Very positive for United. 

10 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Early doors in this one but if Spurs were to lose it's two spots available for Champions league and not the one. 

Very positive for United. 

100%

31 minutes ago, No.8 said:

United going to gub both my coupons but ..... it’s only money 😂

Thats what you get for taking the Saints🙂