The Realist

The Christmas Thread 2017!

So what are your plans?

Dinner at home, or at a family members or friends house?

What pressies do you want, and what have you got for the loved ones?

Discuss.

I supposed to be spending a few days with all the family in Portugal, buying Mrs SA fuck all. I want a classic car from her, like a Morris Minor, Triumph TR7/Spitfire,( E-type Jag would be the dream, but they sell for ridiculous amounts of money),or something like that, the type you spend more time polishing than driving, and only take out on a Sunday in the summer if its not raining.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704254775780?radius=1500&make=JAGUAR&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=price-desc&model=E-TYPE&postcode=le673ay&page=1

Edited by The Realist

I don't really want much for Christmas, 

Got the parents coming round for Christmas Dinner. Thats all I have planned, a nice quiet Christmas for myself. 

Still need to decorations, not nothing up yet hahaha

Just me and the missus for dinner, we don't have any kids and both sets of parents have passed away. As for pressies...we don't go in for big things as we can buy what we want when we want anytime throughout the year. Probably spend around £50 on each other.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Just me and the missus for dinner, we don't have any kids and both sets of parents have passed away. As for pressies...we don't go in for big things as we can buy what we want when we want anytime throughout the year. Probably spend around £50 on each other.

Same here pretty much, tho Mrs SA has booked me a days off roading in a Land Rover Discovery.

Finally the madness of work and shopping is over. Time to enjoy a few beers and a curry. Tomorrow got daughter and grandson coming round, along with the granddaughter and son who live with us, daughters other half wont come, as we had a little fall out, and for some reason he is shit scared of me.

Guest Red Devil

Merry Christmas guys, I've been well off the radar the last month but I will be back posting regularly in the new year. 

Have a good one and I hope you and your families get all you wish for. 

Speak over the crimbo season. 

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Finally the madness of work and shopping is over. Time to enjoy a few beers and a curry. Tomorrow got daughter and grandson coming round, along with the granddaughter and son who live with us, daughters other half wont come, as we had a little fall out, and for some reason he is shit scared of me.

Lol.

Oh my days!

On 15/12/2017 at 20:58, The Realist said:

Only present I have on my want list is Tommy Robinsons latest book, mohammeds quran.

Racist agenda!

34 minutes ago, Locke said:

Racist agenda!

Please explain your stupid remark! Shouldn't take you long, having 6 fingers you can type faster than us normal humans.

Merry Christmas lads....hope youse are having a good one....I've got a few crusts of bread and last night's cold beans to tuck into.....:)

hope you all had a good Xmas, got what you wanted, and made those around you happy too.

Been a strange Xmas for me, tho not bad, just strange. Son being in Poland, only having the Daughter and grandson in the Xmas morning, Also constantly on our minds, Mrs SA going for her operation on 3rd Jan.

To sum up my Xmas, i have bought a few items of clothing in the sales online etc. Favourite being a blue Lacoste jumper. Wore it yesterday pub lunch, dropped a sausage on it, which has left a horrible stain. 

And to think all of us should have been in Portugal. Still Mrs SA and her health come first.

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Glad you had a good Christmas. I can't wait for it to be over, everywhere is just too busy and I get easily wound up when out. 

Do you have anger management issues?

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

hope you all had a good Xmas, got what you wanted, and made those around you happy too.

Been a strange Xmas for me, tho not bad, just strange. Son being in Poland, only having the Daughter and grandson in the Xmas morning, Also constantly on our minds, Mrs SA going for her operation on 3rd Jan.

To sum up my Xmas, i have bought a few items of clothing in the sales online etc. Favourite being a blue Lacoste jumper. Wore it yesterday pub lunch, dropped a sausage on it, which has left a horrible stain. 

And to think all of us should have been in Portugal. Still Mrs SA and her health come first.

hope all goes well for your missus mate.