• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Negan has left the building

2 hours ago, redblood said:

Latest odds on Paddy Power on when he will return

2/1 December 2nd

5/1 December 8th

7/1 December 11th

12/1 Christmas Day

20/1 New Years Day

Also back with a different username.

43 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Also back with a different username.

has he tried that ploy before ? An other forum I was on had a Celtic fan who was banned but returned on one occasion with two usernames & to try and convince the rest of us it wasn't him he started talking to himself via the 2 usernames. Daft cunt.

19 minutes ago, Harold said:

has he tried that ploy before ? An other forum I was on had a Celtic fan who was banned but returned on one occasion with two usernames & to try and convince the rest of us it wasn't him he started talking to himself via the 2 usernames. Daft cunt.

People resort to pathetic things when they are restricted on a forum. 

Guest Red Devil

He will be back under another username, I know from my time away from the forum last month it's very tempting to poke your head in to have a look. 

Then the temptation to post kicks in. What I will say is the dislike and lack of respect towards him maybe got too much in the end. 

He just spoke shite constantly. Sometimes I thought he was okay, then he'd just lie about everything, cutting and pasting replies to your question from the internet. 

2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

What I will say is the dislike and lack of respect towards him maybe got too much in the end. 

That is my opinion too. It was blatantly obvious everybody on here knew he was a bullshitter, Once he started getting told regularly, and proven to be bullshitting he maybe couldn't hack it anymore. Rather than act like an adult he chose to carry on with it.

Major nark I had with him, was that he could never offer a valid worthwhile opinion on anything, and very very rarely made more than 2 lines in a post.

I also suggest we close this thread now, is he really worthy of being on the front page so to speak?

Edited by The Realist

I have checked his IP and the spam filter alerted it to me, think he's a spammer and not Negan. If it is Negan he's used a shit IP address to log in with haha!!

Downside to to this is with all his threads etc going, so has the link @Red Devil posted about the street food place in I think Altrincham? somewhere around Manchester anyhow, talking last night at the Digbeth dining club, and it came up, and the feckin link has gone. We fancy a venture up there. different scene etc. Tho I suspect the food people will be the same, as they rotate and travel around, wanna help RD?

Guest Red Devil
22 hours ago, The Realist said:

Downside to to this is with all his threads etc going, so has the link @Red Devil posted about the street food place in I think Altrincham? somewhere around Manchester anyhow, talking last night at the Digbeth dining club, and it came up, and the feckin link has gone. We fancy a venture up there. different scene etc. Tho I suspect the food people will be the same, as they rotate and travel around, wanna help RD?

Sent you a PM @The Realist

They just opened another one up in Manchester city centre called http://www.mackiemayor.co.uk/

I've not been to the Mackie Mayor yet but it's supposed to be good. Give me a shout if you come down mate, I will defo drop by and have a pint if you choose Alty. 

My missus loves the cocktail bars so I will tie it into a night out. 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:32, Harold said:

He seemed to take things far too seriously imo.

Scary part from his dad's thought's must be- 5 million sperm and he was the fastest ffs.

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 09:36, redblood said:

Latest odds on Paddy Power on when he will return

2/1 December 2nd

5/1 December 8th

7/1 December 11th

12/1 Christmas Day

20/1 New Years Day

the 12/1 Xmas day was the closest. He came back Xmas eve, A few short weeks after saying he was going to hold the line, smash the villa etc, he comes back as a villa fan, the depths he plunges to defies all boundaries of logic, human decency and self respect.

He sure knows how to make the rest of us feel good about ourselves tho. 

16 hours ago, The Realist said:

the 12/1 Xmas day was the closest. He came back Xmas eve, A few short weeks after saying he was going to hold the line, smash the villa etc, he comes back as a villa fan, the depths he plunges to defies all boundaries of logic, human decency and self respect.

He sure knows how to make the rest of us feel good about ourselves tho. 

Just a complete tool

His old man would have been better off just turning his mom over and just spunking on her arse!

3 minutes ago, redblood said:

Just a complete tool

His old man would have been better off just turning his mom over and just spunking on her arse!

more enjoyable in her mouth I'd imagine.

20 minutes ago, redblood said:

Just a complete tool

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

more enjoyable in her mouth I'd imagine.

Whatever! 

The thing we and negan have to accept is the best part of him, ran down his mothers leg.

We will have an opportunity to maybe help him soon enough tho, mental health week will come around which gives us an opportunity to spare a quid for all those negan type retards.

Imaging the state of his keyboard, all that dribbling etc, thank phuck he is a villa fan nowadays.

15 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Whatever! 

The thing we and negan have to accept is the best part of him, ran down his mothers leg.

We will have an opportunity to maybe help him soon enough tho, mental health week will come around which gives us an opportunity to spare a quid for all those negan type retards.

Imaging the state of his keyboard, all that dribbling etc, thank phuck he is a villa fan nowadays.

sorry....not on my lists of charities.....:)