New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Net migration falls after Brexit vote

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:21, redblood said:

Justifys why I voted to leave

Hopefully these figures continue to fall to a more tolerant level

The thing the lefty media don't speak about is the immigration from outside of Europe. This is what I have a problem with. 250k from within the EU, 265K from outside the EU, now I know there has been 1 or 2 deleted posts in this thread, but I seriously do not or can not see what benefit to Britain Somalians  or similar types bring. Ok they demand housing and benefits which we seem happy to provide at tax payers expense, then we as a nation bow down even more to those types, allowing our pubs to be turned into mosques etc. at the same time, our some of our battle scarred ex servicemen are living on the streets.

Fuck the Rothschilds central bank war! Bring our armed forces boys home to their families, Pull up the drawbridge and tell the rest to fuck off.

On 05/12/2017 at 00:18, The Realist said:

The thing the lefty media don't speak about is the immigration from outside of Europe. This is what I have a problem with. 250k from within the EU, 265K from outside the EU, now I know there has been 1 or 2 deleted posts in this thread, but I seriously do not or can not see what benefit to Britain Somalians  or similar types bring. Ok they demand housing and benefits which we seem happy to provide at tax payers expense, then we as a nation bow down even more to those types, allowing our pubs to be turned into mosques etc. at the same time, our some of our battle scarred ex servicemen are living on the streets.

Fuck the Rothschilds central bank war! Bring our armed forces boys home to their families, Pull up the drawbridge and tell the rest to fuck off.

Yes, posts deleted because you openly stated on here that you wanted immigration of brown people to fall.

However, i screen captured it. 

39 minutes ago, Locke said:

Yes, posts deleted because you openly stated on here that you wanted immigration of brown people to fall.

However, i screen captured it. 

That must have been when you were on here in your previous guise negan, being 3rd December.

You really are not very good with your new name shite are you? Historically caught out everytime.

You have serious snags, when you are the only one who believes your own blatant lies, knowing that they are lies.

I will openly state again, that i don't want brown people who are purely economic refugees from Somalia and similar countries, who contribute nothing to our society, other than violence and crime. If they can contribute and offer something then fair enough.

I have driven through Calais twice. I saw hundreds of brown  young males attacking, lorries,cars with families in, being violent towards the police, all with Iphones and Nike trainers on, etc etc. Not a woman or child in site. Not one of them a genuine refugee. If they was they would be happy to be anywhere safe. As is the case of them not wanting to rest in several places in Europe, and as a lot of them have openly said on TV etc, they want the UK cos of the benefits.

Well phuck em. I get pissed off enough at paying YOUR BENEFITS.

This is part of the reason the MAJORITY  voted for Brexit.

@boro_boy lets await the totally irrelevant 5 word reply offering nothing.

negan wont be happy tho, when some Somalian been in the country 2 days gets given a bigger council flat than he lives in.

Edited by The Realist

14 minutes ago, Locke said:

No, I screen captured then reported your original post as a guest member.

Also, your above post is racist.

Ok if its racist explain how.

I expect  no more than 10 words in response, as you are incapable of proving anything decent or logical.

Go ahead and prove me right.

A remark like you just made, is irrelevant unless backed up with a deep logical explanation.

Your 2 line posts are just like you = phuckin irrelevant.

How about you changing your sad life's ambition from trying to be antagonistic on forums, to actually wanting to be relevant. 

Would it not be a major achievement for you to be taken seriously just once in your sad life, rather than just being a source of amusement for people?

locke/negan's list of great achievement's = found a spelling mistake, 2 found a spelling mistake, etc etc.

What a waste of skin you are. Still you keep us all amused and make us feel better about ourselves knowing we will never be as low and desperate as you. Keep it up fella, we all like a good laugh, even if consistently at your expense.

You don't want brown people who are purely refugees by your own admission.

That is racist in every sense of the word.

I am glad you learned from your mistakes and put spell checker on. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

You don't want brown people who are purely refugees by your own admission.

That is racist in every sense of the word.

I am glad you learned from your mistakes and put spell checker on. Lol.

I have to deliberately at times make a typo just to give you a valid prupose (have a free wank at that one) in your worthless life.

Now read your quoted reply, engage your other braincell, read my post again, then recognise the errors in what you posted back. 

Not sure what your agenda is here, it seriously doesn't stand up tho.

@boro_boy if this guy is taking screen shots of posts being a guest in his words, then joins and posts nothing but shite, you have to wonder if he has an ulterior motive, and is the kind of member we need.

I preferred him when he was Blues.

To openly state you want the immigration of brown people to fall is very racist and not what people want to read on a fair and reasonable forum.

You sir are narrow minded and harbour views of hatred. 

But surely people have the right to not like brown people? Just like people have the right to not like anything else in this world.

If people liked everything then we'd all be left wing loonies. I'm not saying I agree with him on a blanket leven but I agree with the Somalians, why should they come over here and get houses when our servicemen's are homeless and the government don't give them anything when they have fought for our country and paid taxes. 

It is a very unfair system. I don't mind anyone who comes to the country to work and pay taxes. But not the type who come all the way from places like Syria and Afghan, the pass loads of other countries where there are no conflicts yet keep passing them to come to the UK. 

You can't pick and choose where you want to end up. Refugees should seek the first country they get too. I'm so glad where an island. 

7 hours ago, Locke said:

Actually you don't have the right to dislike someone because of their skin colour.

That is racism and illegal.

Yes you do. 

I am struggling to find where i said i don't like anybody cos of there skin colour, maybe that's cos i never actually said that, its just negan/locke playing with words to suit his agenda. What i did say is that i do not want people from Somalia etc, who only come here for benefits. nothing illegal or racist about that, I would call it putting our own people first. No racism posted on here. i have said nothing that Nigel Farage has not said across our TV screens.  loony left wing agendas surfacing again it seems.

I do not agree with the bring them here, house them give them money cars etc, whilst our pensioners can't afford to have two bars on, on their electric fire to keep warm at Xmas, and our ex servicemen live in cardboard boxes.