New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
redblood

Apparently this is news

Sadly there are millions of people more obsessed with celebrities than real life. As long as that is the case, that is what we will get fed. Yahoo etc, home pages are full of this shite.

This is the way society has become. Twats like these celebs have unfortunately become what appears to be a majority of the youth of today believe is a viable goal in life. Hold on, I've received 3,000 messages on my smart I phone or whatever the fuck it's called so I've no time for real life. One of the messages is a successful application for the X Factor so cheerio.

BBC, ITV and Sky News are all the same, they inform you what agenda they wish to promote 

RT and Al Jazeera provides you with the news MSM in this country choose to ignore.

5 hours ago, redblood said:

BBC, ITV and Sky News are all the same, they inform you what agenda they wish to promote 

RT and Al Jazeera provides you with the news MSM in this country choose to ignore.

I wouldn't trust any of them to even read the football results.

7 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I wouldn't trust any of them to even read the football results.

GMB is the worse out the bunch, notice how Piers Morgan always tries to promote an agenda and if anyone is accused of sexual harassment how quickly they try to smear their name (that welsh mp that recently took his life being a prime example). They are the type that are into creating the news for ratings and that is extremely dangerous.

11 hours ago, Haggis-Baws said:

I wouldn't even click on a BBC link never mind read what they have to say about anything. 

I find that a tad strange, you being a lefty and all.

I personally click and read lots of opinions, from various media sources. A lot of them piss me off a bit tho.