The bubble has burst, steer well clear.

When a thing like this becomes mainstream, it is already fucked.

Bitcoin are like Beanie Babies in the 90s. They are only worth what people are willing to pay. It is a bubble of people buying them because they will be worth more one day, but the fact is everybody is now talking about it and so it has peaked, people are reaching the trough of what they will pay and people are now jumping on these bandwagons and being stuck with all this bitcoin they brought at extortionate amounts that they cant sell on.

Cue crash in market value.

If you invested in Bitcoin back in 2009 you would be very rich indeed by now.

1 = about £10k according to the live charts.

Edited by The Realist

Admin

So how is 1 Bitcoin worth so much?

Who accepts it, i've seen donations I think on websites which use bitcoin but surely you don't donate 1 Bitcoin (£10,000), that seems a bit excessive!!!

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 17:25, boro_boy said:

So how is 1 Bitcoin worth so much?

Who accepts it, i've seen donations I think on websites which use bitcoin but surely you don't donate 1 Bitcoin (£10,000), that seems a bit excessive!!!

Yeah 1 = approx. £10k, I think it has peaked now tho, far better looking at other cryptocurrencies.

It was used in the past as a non-traceable form of payment for things on the dark web and as rewards for tech people to solve challenges. Have a read up on the history of it, it's quite interesting.

Admin
Just now, The Realist said:

Yeah 1 = approx. £10k, I think it has peaked now tho, far better looking at other cryptocurrencies.

It was used in the past as a non-traceable form of payment for things on the dark web and as rewards for tech people to solve challenges. Have a read up on the history of it, it's quite interesting.

So you could have a million pounds worth, but it's useless and can collapse at any time. 

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

So you could have a million pounds worth, but it's useless and can collapse at any time. 

Basically yeah, Like anything else it is only worth what people are willing to pay. People invest in it, cos they think they are gonna get more back. Amazon are rumoured in the future to be accepting it as a form of payment. Then it will become regulated, and pretty much worthless surely.

Admin
7 minutes ago, The Realist said:

If Negan hadn't of phucked off, he could have given us some good advice on bitcoin, no doubt he would have had a couple of mil stashed in his wardrobe or similar place in his flat.

hahahahaha, or maybe he started it?